just tired of it.....

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander
Re: just tired of it.....

OK I reconize the pic but not the name....who are you.....

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Wow 3 posts and your already burnt out, must be some kind of a record. :D <br /><br />Ken

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

that was quick, im sporting about 180 post im still new here. LOL :D :D

rico61267

Cadet

no, i meant i was really tired of reading all the post pertaining to our national tragedy... nothing like a good ole hurricane to get everybody's blood boiling and yes on that topic i am burnt out.....

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Perhaps it's not the meteorological hurricane that's got everyone stirred up, but rather the political hurricane the democrats are trying to brew...yeah, that one's gonna raise a few pulses.<br /><br />Who ya gonna blame?

TilliamWe

Banned

Originally posted by Tinkrrr:<br />
Originally posted by dogsdad:<br /> Who ya gonna blame?
Ghostbusters?
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D <br /><br />That may be the funniest reply to a quote I have ever read! Thanks for the huge laugh, now excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom!

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by dogsdad:<br /> <br />Who ya gonna blame?
Hillary, she voted for the homeland security program that stood in the way of the Red Cross getting the food and water to the Stadium. :eek: <br /><br />Yep, thats right, check it out for yourselves. They wouldnt let the Red Cross move the food and water to the stadium, (which was loaded and ready to go the next day), do to thinking that it would attract too many people there.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by dogsdad:<br /> Perhaps it's not the meteorological hurricane that's got everyone stirred up, but rather the political hurricane the democrats are trying to brew...yeah, that one's gonna raise a few pulses.<br /><br />Who ya gonna blame?
Interestingly, this morning NPR reported that democrats are reluctant to participate in the congressional investigatory committees now being formed by republicans...wonder why...but they are complaining about the partiality of republican congress investigating a republican white house.

KaGee

Admiral

"...wonder why..."
Ummmmm prolly cause the Dems have controlled NO and Louisiana for decades. Any serious investigation is sure to implicate some of their homies.

BassCat73

Petty Officer 1st Class

The beauty of iboats is that no one forces you to read any particular post. <br /><br />Ignore the posts about the hurricane, then get some rest, have a cup of coffee and your "burnt out" feelings should recede. Then, you can focus on posting worthwhile topics. :)

txswinner

Banned

Yep on here you just say what you want regardless of the facts. Senator Breaux Republican from the State of Louisiana might have something to say to you there Yankee boy up in Toledo, Ohio. Check your state election color chart before spouting off.

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sure takes my mind off the Karl Rowe witch hunt!

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

I thought at first the pic was an updated picture of Bill Dance