Just thought I'd share

magster65

Commander
A cool picture from Saturday afternoon...<br />
On%20plane%202.JPG

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Just thought I'd share

Back in my kneeboarding days, I'd be drooling all over the keyboard looking at a pic like that....<br /><br />Juicy wake..... :D

LadyFish

Admiral

Beautiful blue water, mountains, sunshine.....it just dosen't get any better than that.<br /><br />Awesome pic, thanks for sharing Magster. :)

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

The little green monster came out when I saw that!<br />Winter down here, you understand.<br />Ross

magster65

Commander

:) <br />We need more happy thoughts here in this column.<br />Here's some more pictures...<br />This one is of a pod of Orca's that appeared outa' nowhere one night. We shut down right away and took some pictures. It was fairly dark out... they went right under the boat! Cool 'eh?<br />
whale%2011.JPG

magster65

Commander

This is the tight little passage between north and south Pender Island on the way to Browning Harbor. It's a nearby and popular destination of ours. :) <br />
Browning%20bridge%201.JPG

magster65

Commander

This I took on the way back to port after a fabulous weekend. It's hard to get off the boat and get back to 'reality' when it's like that. We love being on the ocean! :) <br />
Set%201.JPG

magster65

Commander

Fuji Finepix 2650. It's a few years old now, I'm sure there's better cameras for less money now... just like all electronics. Glad you like the pictures :)

sangerwaker

Commander

Very nice pics, Magster! Makes it hard to leave the water when you have scenery like that. The weekends are just never long enough.