jon boat remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

billbro68

Cadet
Hi , I just wanted to brag a little about my 14 ft Jon that I found for $50 and made it into a really nice boat. Took all winter but enjoyed every second. Does anyone want me to email pics. I can do that, maybe someone can post them for me. I'm kinda dumb on puters. Don'tknow how to put it on the forum but am anxious to show it off. Kinda proud, I'm 70 years old and it's helping me to stay young.If I ain't fishin', I'm lyin' bout fish. BB

raymondmoyer

Seaman
Re: jon boat remake

I would like some pictures as well. I'm in the middle of re-doing my 14' tracker sportsman <br /><br />moyerr@hsn.net

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I'm a sucker for a cool jon boat... :D Billbro, e-mail me the picture and i'll post it up here for you if you would like..<br />skdplate@bellsouth.net

Smit

Recruit

Hi BillBro :) Say,I would like to see some pics of Your Jon Boat,I just fixed up a 12 footer myself I got from a junk yard, 50 bucks just pan fishin & duck huntin :) lookin forward to Your Pics.Smit smittyii@earthlink.net

Bearcamp

Petty Officer 1st Class

I would like to see some pics. I'm planning on doing one also.<br />vette454@ceinetworks.com

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

billbro,<br /><br />send me some pics.. my email is listed in my profile or go to <br /><br /> http://www.keltonkrew.com/whaler.html my email is listed at the bottom of the page<br /><br />it is listed there. If you would like, I'll post your pics on my site for a while so you won't have to email everyone the pics, just a link. I can't keep them there permantly, but at least a month or 2.

voxmorgan

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Billbro Posting pictures to a website is very easy at yahoo. I typed up some directions for you, so you could give it a try. If you have any problems feel free to send me a e-mail voxmorgan@hotmail.com <br />Go to www.yahoo.com click on the “Photos” link, which will open up a sign in page. Click on “Not a member?”(Become a Yahoo Member), which is just under the sign in button. Fill out all of the information required in order to create a FREE Account. (Write down our Yahoo ID and password). <br /> Go back to the main page at www.yahoo.com click on the “Photos” button again this time sign in with your new Yahoo ID and password. You can chose the “Remember my ID on this Computer” If you would like it to do so for future use. Ok you will now be logged into the yahoo photo page click on “Create New Album” Name it and click continue. This will pull up a list of photos you can add. Click on the browse button to the right of the Photo1. This will open up a file structure like “My Computer” go to where you have the picture saved on your pc and double click on it. You can do the same for Photos2 thru 10. When finished click “Add Now” this will post them to your website. After the “Upload Complete” click on “View Album”.<br />In order for others to view your album you have to click on “Edit Album Info” and under the Advanced Sharing Settings click on “Edit Settings” and change it to “Public” then click “Save” You can add more albums by clicking on “Add New Album” and repeat the same steps as before. <br /> Now to post the website with the pictures on the forum, so that others can enjoy them. To do this in the forum click on the URL button when replying or creating a new post and use the following URL http://photos.yahoo.com/YAHOOID Change YAHOOID to your personal yahoo id Example of my website: http://photos.yahoo.com/voxmorgan <br /> My Website

Arthur Tyler

Recruit

Hello Sir, I just purchased my first Jon boat yesterday. It has a good start in being modified but I have a lot more I intend to do. I'd love to see the pictures of your project. That's where great ideas come from and I'm sure you have some cool stuff on a project that evolved over the winter months. I'll be looking forward to seeing them and visiting with you more later.

Cuzz

legoman67

Chief Petty Officer

Arthur, this thread is very old, and i dont think the OP has been online in ages...

If you do a search im sure you will find pictures that you are looking for.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

old thread, Closed. start a new thread with your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.