Joke of the day

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class
Mujibar was trying to get into America legally through Immigration. The Immigration Officer said, "Mujibar, you have passed all the tests,except there is one more test. Unless you pass it you cannot enter America." <br />Mujibar said, "I am ready now sir for taking your testing." <br /><br />The officer said, "Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and Green." <br /><br />Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, "Mister Officer, I am ready." <br /><br />The Officer said, "Go ahead." <br /><br />Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it up,and say, 'yellow, this is Mujibar.'" <br /><br />Mujibar now lives in a neighborhood near you, and works at Microsoft on the Help Desk.

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Joke of the day

ROFLMAO very good!!<br />here one to prove London has moved on <br />"Two muslims in a sports shop trying on backpacks one says to the other "does my bomb look big in this?"

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

Two Muslim mothers are sitting in the cafe chatting over a pint of goat's milk. <br />The older of the moms pulls out her bag and starts flipping through pictures and reminiscing. <br /><br />"This is my oldest son, Mohamed. He would be 24 now." <br /><br />The other mom replies, "I remember him as a baby." <br /><br />Mom says, "He's a martyr now." <br /><br />"Oh, so sad, my dear." <br /><br />Mom flips to another picture. "And this is my second son, Kali. He would be 21." <br /><br />"Oh I remember him. He had such curly hair when he was born." <br /><br />Mom sighs, "He's a martyr, too." <br /><br />"Oh gracious me" says the second mother. <br /><br />"And this is my third son. My beautiful Ahmed. He would be 18" Mom whispers. <br /><br />"Yes" says her friend enthusiastically, "I remember when he first started school." <br /><br />"He's a martyr also" Mom says, with tears in her eyes. <br /><br />After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Muslim mother looks wistfully at the photos and says: <br /><br />"They blow up so fast, don't they?"

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

What's the difference between a girlfriend and a wife? <br /><br />45 lbs. <br /><br />''''''''''''''''''''''''''''<br />Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and good looking? <br /><br />Because those men already have boyfriends. <br /><br />'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''<br />What do you call a smart blonde? <br /><br />A golden retriever. <br /><br />''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''<br />A brunette, a blonde, and a redhead are all in third grade. Who has the biggest boobs? <br /><br />The blonde, because she's 18. <br /><br />'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''<br />Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex? <br /><br />Mace will do that to you. <br /><br />''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

brother chris

Commander

Originally posted by pjc:<br /> <br />'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''<br />Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex? <br /><br />Mace will do that to you. <br /><br />''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
AWWWWWW....that's bad! :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

An unmarried teen gave birth to identical twins who were separated at birth & given up for adoption.<br /><br />One was adopted by a well-to-do family in Spain, the other by a wealthy Egyptian.<br /><br />Eighteen years later, the Spanish son, Juan, did some research, found his birth mother's identity and sent her a snapshot of himself.<br /><br />She was sharing the photograph with her husband, who remarked, "Wouldn't you like to see a picture of his brother?" She replied, "they're identical twins, if you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

A blonde was reading the newspaper and the headline blared, "12 Brazilian Soldiers Killed." <br />She shook her head at the sad news, then turned to the stranger sitting next to her and asked, "how many is a Brazilian?"

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Shortest Books Ever Written:<br /><br />HOW I SERVED MY COUNTRY by Jane Fonda <br /><br />............<br />MY BEAUTY SECRETS by Janet Reno <br /><br />................<br />ALL THE MEN I HAVE LOVED BEFORE by Ellen de Generes <br /><br />.................<br />MY BOOK OF MORALS - by Bill Clinton, with introduction by The Rev. Jessie Jackson <br /><br />..............<br />MY LITTLE BOOK OF PERSONAL HYGIENE by Osama Bin Laden <br /><br /> :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

a few more:<br /><br />He said... "Shall we try a different position tonight?" She said..."That's a good idea.... you stand by the ironing board while I sit on the sofa and fart. " <br />........................<br />He said... Why don't you tell me when you have an orgasm? She said...I would, but you're never there. <br />......................<br />She said...What do you mean by coming home half drunk? He said... It's not my fault...I ran out of money. <br />...........................<br />He said... Since I first laid eyes on you, I've wanted to make love to you in the worst way. She said...Well, you succeeded. <br /> :) :) :) :)

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

Shortest book in the world ever has to be:<br /><br />"How to win a war" US Forces Handbook, one page, left intenionally blank.... :D :D :D <br /><br /><br />......I'll get my coat :rolleyes:

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

"INTERESTING PONDERINGS" <br />Bob T. <br /> <br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> <br />1. Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants. <br /><br />2. Marriage changes passion. Suddenly you're in bed with a relative. <br /><br />3. I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it. So I said "Implants?" She hit me. <br /><br />4. I don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast. <br /><br />5. I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here. <br /><br />6. I got a sweater for Christmas. I really wanted a screamer or a moaner. <br /><br />7. If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal? <br /><br />8. I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected. <br /><br />9. There are two sides to every divorce: Yours and ****head's. <br /><br />10. I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. <br /><br />11. I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect. <br /><br />12. Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive. <br /><br />13. How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America? <br /><br />14. Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing section in a swimming pool? <br /><br />15. Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled. <br /><br />16. Every time I walk into a singles bar I can hear Mom's wise words: "Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's been!" <br /><br />17. A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun! <br /><br /> <br /> :) :) :) :)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

What does it mean when the flag at the Post Office is flying at half-mast? <br />They're hiring. <br />''''''''''''''''<br />What's the difference between a southern zoo and a northern zoo? <br />A southern zoo has a description of the animal on the front of the cage along with... "a recipe". <br />''''''''''''''''''''''''''<br />What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? <br />A northern fairytale begins "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale begins "Y'all ain't gonna believe this ****..." <br />''''''''''''''''''''''''''<br />Why is there no Disneyland in China? <br />No one's tall enough to go on the good rides <br /><br />''''''''''''''''''''''''''''<br />Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact? <br />Breasts don't have eyes. <br />'''''''''''''''''''''''<br />Why do drivers' education classes in Redneck schools use the car only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays? <br />Because on Tuesday and Thursday, the Sex Ed class uses it <br />'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''<br /> :) :) :)

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

A three year old little boy was examining his male parts while taking a bath. <br />"Mama," he asked, "Are these my brains?" <br /><br />Mama answered, "Not yet."

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

A priest a rabbi and a duck walk into a Bar. The Bartender look up and say what's this some kinda joke???<br /><br /><br />A young priest upset after faltering through his first mass ask the older priest for some advice. The older priest tells him to have a little extra wine during communion. The younger priest does as the older priest suggest. After mass he asks the older Priest what he thought of today’s service. The older priest replied, it went pretty well but you made a few mistakes. 1St there are 10 Commandments not 12, Second there are 12 Disciples not 10. Also The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost should not be referred to as Big Daddy, Junior and Spook. And lastly next Sundays fund raiser benifit is a Taffy pulling contest at St. Peters. Not a P***r pulling contest at St. Taffys :D

harkawy

Petty Officer 2nd Class

One afternoon, I was in the backyard hanging the laundry when an old, tired-looking dog wandered into the yard.<br />I could tell from his collar and well-fed belly that he had a home. But when I walked into the house, he followed me, sauntered down the hall and fell asleep in a corner. An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out. The next day he was back. He resumed his position in the hallway and slept for an hour. This continued for several weeks. Curious, I pinned a note to his collar: "Every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap."<br />The next day he arrived with a different note pinned to his collar: "He lives in a home with ten children - he's trying to catch up on his sleep."<br />---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />A cowboy rode into town and stopped at a saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals always had a habit of picking on strangers, which he was. When he finished his drink, he found his<br />horse had been stolen.<br />He goes back into the bar, handily flips his gun into the air, catches it above his head without even looking and fires a shot into the ceiling.<br />"WHICH ONE OF YOU SIDEWINDERS STOLE MY HOSS?" he yelled with surprising forcefulness.<br />No one answered.<br />"ALL RIGHT I'M GONNA HAVE ANOTHA BEER, AND IF MY HOSS AIN'T BACK OUTSIDE BY THE TIME I FINISH, I'M GONNA DO WHAT I DUN IN TEXAS! AND I DON'T LIKE TO HAVE TO DO WHAT I DUN IN TEXAS!"<br />Some of the locals shifted restlessly.<br />He had another beer, walked outside, and his horse is back! He saddles-up and starts to ride out of town.<br />The bartender wanders out of the bar and asks, "Say partner, before you go... what did happen in Texas?"<br />The cowboy turned back and said, "I walked home."<br />-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /><br />Morris the loudmouth mechanic was removing the cylinder heads from the motor of a car when he spotted the famous heart surgeon Dr. Michael DeBakey, who was standing off to the side, waiting for the service manager to come take a look at his Mercedes.<br />Morris shouted across the garage, "Hey DeBakey! Is dat you? Come on ova' here a minute."<br />The famous surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to where Morris the mechanic was working on the car. Morris straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked argumentatively, "So Mr. Fancy Doctor, look at dis here work. I also open hearts, take valves out, grind 'em, put in new parts, and when I finish dis baby will purr like a kitten. So how come you get da big bucks, when you an' me is doing basically da same work?"<br />Dr. DeBakey leaned over and whispered to Morris the loudmouth mechanic.<br />"Try doing it with the engine running."<br />----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /><br />A boy had reached four without giving up the habit of sucking his thumb, though his mother had tried everything from bribery to reasoning to painting it with lemon juice to discourage the habit.<br />Finally she tried threats, warning her son that, "If you don't stop sucking your thumb, your stomach is going to blow up like a balloon."<br />Later that day, walking in the park, mother and son saw a pregnant woman sitting on a bench. The four-year-old considered her gravely for a minute, then spoke to her saying, "Uh-oh ... I know what you've been doing."<br />-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Little Johnny was eating breakfast one morning and got to thinking about things. "Mommy, mommy, why has daddy got so few hairs on his head?" he asked his mother.<br />"He thinks a lot," replied his mother, pleased with herself for coming up with a good answer to her husband's baldness.<br />Or she was until Johnny thought for a second and asked, "So why do you have so much hair?"<br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Little Johnny rushes home from school. He invades the fridge and is scooping out some cherry vanilla ice cream when his mother enters the kitchen. She says, "Put that away, Little Johnny. You can't have ice cream now. It's too close to suppertime. Go outside and play."<br />Little Johnny whimpers and says, "There's no one to play with."<br />Trying to placate him, she says, "OK. I'll play with you. What do you want to play?"<br />"I wanna play 'Mommie and Daddy,'" Little Johnny whines in reply.<br />Trying not to register surprise, and to further appease him, she says, "Fine, I'll play. What do I do?"<br />Little Johnny says, "You go up to the bedroom and lie down as if you're taking a nap."<br />Figuring that she can easily control the situation, Mom goes upstairs.<br />Little Johnny, acting a bit cocky, swaggers down the hall and opens the utility closet. He puts on his father's old fishing hat. As he starts up the stairs, he notices a cigarette butt in the ashtray on the end table. He picks it up and slips it in the corner of his mouth. At the top of the stairs he moves to the bedroom doorway.<br />His mother raises her head and asks, "What do I do now?"<br />In a gruff manner, Little Johnny says, "Get downstairs and get that kid some ice cream!"

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

My Private Part Died Today <br />An old man, Mr. Goldstein, was living the last of his life in a nursing home. <br />One day he appeared to be very sad and depressed. Nurse Tracy asked if there was anything wrong.> <br />"Yes, Nurse Tracy," said Mr. Goldstein, "My private part died today, and I am very sad."<br />Knowing her patients were forgetful and sometimes a little crazy, she replied, "Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Goldstein, please accept my condolences." <br />The following day, Mr. Goldstein was walking down the hall with his private part hanging out of his pajamas, when he met Nurse Tracy.<br />"Mr. Goldstein," she said, "You shouldn't be walking down the <br />hall like that. Please put your private part back inside your pajamas."<br /> But, Nurse Tracy," replied Mr. Goldstein, "I told you yesterday that my private part died." <br /> "Yes, you did tell me that, but why is it hanging out of your pajamas?" asked Nurse Tracy. <br />"Well," he replied. "Today's the viewing.

gonefishie

Commander

A little boy came home from school and walk into his parents bedroom and caught them having sex. The boy asked "what are you doing? The boy dad replied "I'm playing card" The boy asked "who's your partner? The boy dad replied "your mother and go to your room" The boy went upstair and walked into his sister room and caught her having sex. The boy asked "what are you doing? The boy sister replied "I'm playing card" The boy asked "well who's your partner? The boy sister replied "my boyfriend and go to your room" A while later the father walked into the boy's room and caught him spanking it. To the father suprise he asked "what are you doing? I'm playing card, replied the boy. And with a hand this good, who needs a partner, said the boy.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

LOL gonefishie..... :)