Joke I heard at the slotcar track

ob

Admiral
This is a joke some guy told before Thursdays race.If the moderators feel it is inappropriate, feel free to delete it.I thought it was funny.Three of our group racers are Mexican guys and the joke was told in good taste I thought.Everyone got a hoot out of it.Anyway here goes. <br /><br /><br />A young Mexican boy is helping his mom in the kitchen while she is baking.He gets flour all over his face and arms and then exclaims,"hey mom look,I'm a white boy." The mom quickly slaps the young boy and sends him to his father.Feelings hurt a bit,the youngster goes to his father and again states,"hey dad ,look at me,I'm a white boy."The dad promptly slaps the young fella and sends him in the back room to his grandma.Weeping and a bit confused the young lad goes in to see his grandma and somewhat reluctantly states yet once again,"hey look grandma ,I'm a white boy."And yet once again the little guy is slapped and told to go to his mother.Quite mad and teary eyed the boy goes back into the kitchen to his mom.When he arrives the mom asks,"Well ,did you learn anything from this?" The boy thinks for a moment and states,"yes,I've only been a white boy for five minutes and I already hate Mexicans."

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Joke I heard at the slotcar track

:D Wasn't expecting that :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Those mexicans sure have strange ways of teaching their kids lessons! :p :D

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

but they make great grounds maintenance workers!

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

Ya know, the joke was funny. Why is it pjc has to take it to a level (of degradation)?

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

theriver, I don't see where he degraded them. PJC gave them a compliment that they make "Great grounds maintenance workers". Unless you look down on people for doing that work, I see nothing degrading about the statement.

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

why didn't he say they make great mechanics then?

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

attention theriver:..poeple of Hispanic Heritage are great CEOs. As well as Cabinet members of the Bush administration. And I will ad, Great contributors to local as well as National level social concerns. Gotcha theriver....you have exposed yourself...<br /><br />G-D, I love trolling for the easy catches!!!!!!!<br /><br />Oh yea, I am "offended" by theriver making an assumption that I was posting a degrading post...

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

PJC, some people think that they are better due to their job and the money that they make. I consider all people equal no matter what their trade is. I judge by what is in the persons heart and not in their wallet.<br /><br />Sorry OB for the thread getting hijacked.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

we are in Huge agreement SS.......btw, me too OB..that is funny, and very cool that you are slot racing. Remember the thread awhile back about slots??? I sold all my old group7, 15, and other stuff on Ebay for $45 or so to a collector right about the time of that thread.