FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi guys, I recently got hold of an older Johnson outboard. The person I got it from did not know the year od hp of the motor. The MOD is JCOCEB and the ser is B 7822796. Is this a good little motor? It looks like new>
Thanks so much for the quick response. I've got the carb soaking now. It looks like there is a small plastic piece with a roller on it that is broken. I think it's part of the throttle and timing control. Are parts still available? It looks like I'll need a book so I know what I will need to order.