FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I noticed you mentioned an old sidewinder. I love those and have a few. This winter I am doing an 1400xs. It was the little sidewinder with the pad. You will have a pretty cool little runner if thats what you have. I have not decided what I will hang on it yet. Leaning towards a 115 60* looper that I have but I may go with an etec thats laying around or an old 140.
Thanks jakedaawg. Mine is a 15 foot copy of the sidewinder "Datline Bikini" I would love to see the bottom of your hull with the pad. Mine hull turns from a V to a sort of pad but with no sharp edges. I will be turning into a proper pad this winter. Hopefully you can give me some pics so i can get an idea of how it looks.