FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Right here at iboats for a lot of commonly used stuff like the rectifier. Otherwise, for stuff that iboats doesn't carry I like ishopmarine.com for current stuff, or sea-way marine for older stuff. (Is it ok to say that here?
Ok Thanks Guys I did not have a local marine dealer in my area thats why I was internet shopping. I was able to find the part I needed here on Iboats. Thanks again.