FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a johnson javelin one hundred model number J100TRLCSC
Serial number J5322059. I can't find a service manual for this specific model number. I assume it's a 2 stroke. What would be the oil gas mix rate? Year of manufacture?
It's a 1980. 2 stroke. Mix the gas/oil at 50:1 ratio. TCW-3 oil only. You can get the original manuals for this engine from the original publisher in Milwaukee, Ken Cook Co.