FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Johnson 4hp motor model is 4w71D It takes alot to get it started when it is running it's fine. When I stop it it's hard to start again. Any advise what the problem might be? Carbs were cleaned and fuel pump is good.
Thanks. I was thinking about changing the plugs and points on it. I'm not sure when it was done if at all since I've only owned the motor for a few years. Will let you know the out come.