FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
It actually has nothing to do with " tuning " the carburetor.-----It is there for operator convenience and allows adjustment of IDLE SPEED without removing the motor cowling.--------You do not need that to do mixture adjustments.
It actually has nothing to do with " tuning " the carburetor.-----It is there for operator convenience and allows adjustment of IDLE SPEED without removing the motor cowling.--------You do not need that to do mixture adjustments.
Thanks for the information. I've never adjusted a carb before and when I was reading some documents it was saying twist the knob.
I think I need to find an easy to read guide on tuning the carb up. Without a guide I have no idea what I am doing, but I need to learn.
The idle speed adjustment knob is on the end of the tiller handle The mixture screw is on the carb. If you're having trouble with the speed control you may have something broken in the handle.