FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi Half. I used to have a '61 Johnson 10 hp myself. I'm not sure of the exact year of your mtor, but I believe they stopped making the 10 hp in '63. If you have a model number that would help. It should say QD-xx. Here's a great link on the old OMC 10 hp motors that may be of some use also.