Job of Dread

FSHKPR

Ensign
Re: Job of Dread

actually never took mine down from last year. our basement is fixed up for a family room. but we never use it except at thanksgiving and for christmas when the whole family comes over. so we just leave the tree up in a corner and put big tree bag over it. a couple days before thanksgiving we take the bag off. put the shop vac on blow, blow the dust off. clean basement and we ready for holidays. usually do the outside up with lights and such.

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

I think I win the pot. The tree has been up since the day after Halloween. That's the big tree.<br /><br />Since that time, several little trees have gone up. We usually have about a dozen, ranging from two feet to eight feet tall. All artificial. Along with the christmas village, window decorations, holley wreaths, outside lights, inside lights, mantle, christmas dishes...

arboatdr

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Put our up the day after Thanksgiving. Knocked it down the next day and put it up agian. Wow, now that I think about it I had two erection days in the same month. God bless us everyone. DH

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Last year my SIL bought a new tract home in PA. They put the tree up in the Livingroom where they had no furniture. <br /><br />It's still up.

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

It's been a tradition here for twenty years, take the wife and kids out to the tree farm, cut, haul, pay. It's a cold muddy hassle that takes all day. This year I told my wife and daughter no more, and thats final!!!!<br /><br />Yup, it was another cold, muddy hassle. Cut, haul, pay. :rolleyes: Took all day.

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

mark, you got more christmas tree farmers in you town, then traffic lites, but i feel for yu ,i gotta drive pass ya and go to pa to wander for hours to find a tree.