JB is correct again.

PDS

Petty Officer 1st Class
Once again, JB is right. This year us Wisconsin people did not have much of a summer. He predicted<br />that we may have 2 weeks of summer and I never even turned my A/C on once. Sorry, JB, if I ever doubted you. PDS.

f_inscreenname

Commander
Re: JB is correct again.

The man is god like. <br />1 Just look at him. I have seen that picture in the bible. Was it Moses or who was it that told Jesus to teach a man to fish it will feel him forever. :D <br />2 Do you know of anyone else that can make you disappear with a poof. :eek: <br />3 He over sees all and spreads his wisdom :eek: <br />4 I think he even parted Chesapeake bay once. ;)

bubbakat

Captain

Naw that wasn't Chesapeake bay . That was the red river running between texas and oke-homa :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Ummmmmm .....<br /><br />my power bill was a definate indicator of more than 2 weeks of a summer .. <br /><br />but, I guess what ever one considers hot and humid would vary too.<br /><br />I wouldn't make it down south for too long anymore.. have had heat stroke a few too many times.<br /><br />lol .. POOF THIS!! .. j/k JB :p

NYMINUTE

Captain

We have 3 seasons in Indiana: July, August and WINTER.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

We topped 90 today. Me thinks summer has arrived. I think we'll top 100 before the year is out, then the hot season will start.<br /><br />Chris...........

sangerwaker

Commander

The barefoot world tournament was held over there in Mulwala last February. It was 110+ most every day. Ouch!

SoulWinner

Commander

Chris, is your weather like Alice Springs? I have read that it gets above 110 degrees there. I don't know how people live there.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

SW,<br /><br />No, the weather in Perth isn't like the Alice. Our winters are only really cold for July, August when it gets down to about 55 (daytime). The summers usually start around now and it'll be hot (100+) till about April.<br /><br />The intersting thing about Alice Springs is that during the summer the temps are regularly above 110, but during the winter nights it can drop below freezing.<br /><br />Chris.............