FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I know that the FSM and owners manual say to run leaded gas in this engine. Just wondering if that is a must do thing with the lead additive. Anyone got any experince with this.
Re: J140tlcte 83 Johnson Crossflow Lead Gas Additive?
Thanks for letting this newbie ask stupid questons. I'm pretty sure I found the answer in the similar threads that pop up when you post a new thread. I wish the search function worked as good as the suggestions for similar threads when you start a new one. I already use Sta-bil and sea foam and run non ethanol gas.