I've got to see a man about a dog...

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: I've got to see a man about a dog...

Originally posted by dogsdad:<br /> Uhhh...I think "wigging the worm" has a totally different meaning. Know what I mean?<br /><br /> ;) <br /><br /><br />-dd-
Please explain....this ought to get a poooff :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

It takes a bit longer to check on the horse, if you know what I mean.<br /><br />These expressions are nearly universal then?

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

LOL at Mattttt

Marc J.

Petty Officer 1st Class

Reminds me of a incident last summer. I'm out on the lake by myself and I really gotta wizz. Several boats are in view and I'm too far from shore to consider turning in. My old boat is not much more than knee deep when I stand up, so there's not much room to hide. I proceed to the back of the boat to sit by the motor, pull my trunks to the side and "test the waters". As luck would have it, I was immediately spotted by an older couple who must have assumed I was having problems with the motor. They seemed intent on driving right up to me. I finished best I could and fired up the boat and sped away. Maybe I should have thanked them for checking on me, but it just felt kinda awkward at the time!

Grant S

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I've got to see a man about a dog is not an uncommon saying here in NZ. It usually means that I am going to be doing something that is none of your business, not just taking a dump.

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class

Mine's; gotta find a potassium deficient bush.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Gonna irrigate the desert.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Add salt to the water.