It's Offical!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: It's Offical!

46.gif
I take it that yer now workin' on number 9, ol' buddywizer?......

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Probably should have diluted the issure a little......#8 grandchild is in the wings waiting for the grandoise entrance. Youngest off-spring son has decided to become a dad.....and it'll be number 8 on the grandchild scorecard......but whose counting....... :) Probably otta' pop another top...... :D :D <br /><br />EDIT: Did I mention I'm kinda tickled about it?

Wotknot

Petty Officer 1st Class

Congratulations......iffin ur lucky, maybe he'll be as good lookin as my baby pic... lol :)

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Wotknot......that's just plain scary......... :D :D

QC

Supreme Mariner

Wow, Drowned Rat is anouncing a new one on the way too over on the Wild Horses thread. I know, DR is OBJs son . . . hmmmmmmmm.<br /><br />Well, even if you're not Dad O' Rat, congratulations!! :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Congrats Jim, Sounds like your house is going to be full on the holidays for sure. My son Carl said his is due in October and my daughter called a couple nights ago with news of another grandson on the way. This will make 8 grand youngens for me to. <br /><br />Are you going to make it down to Grayson Lake KY in September?

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Wow SS....we be neck and neck.... :) Heather just got the "for sure" yesterday. 7 weeks along. She'll get a "proposed" delivery month next time she goes back to the Doc. <br /><br />Don't think Grayson Lake is in my future. Just to much going on. Would be nice though.

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

10 grands, 5 greatgrands here. Where did the years go?

Ron G

Commander

Ya must of had a rough winter up there last year :) :) congratulations.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Keep em at it OBJ. You only need one more for your baseball team! :p