It's just a Ball game

KaGee

Admiral
Cruel cut for Welsh rugby fan<br /><br />Tuesday, February 8, 2005 Posted: 0236 GMT (1036 HKT) <br /><br />LONDON, England (Reuters) -- A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles to celebrate Wales beating England at rugby, the Daily Mirror reported on Tuesday.<br /><br />Geoff Huish, 26, was so convinced England would win Saturday's match he told fellow drinkers at a social club, "If Wales win I'll cut my balls off," the paper said.<br /><br />Friends at the club in Caerphilly, south Wales, thought he was joking.<br /><br />But after the game Huish went home, severed his testicles with a knife, and walked 200 metres back to the bar with the testicles to show the shocked drinkers what he had done.<br /><br />Huish was taken to hospital where he remained in a seriously ill condition, the paper said. Police told the paper he had a history of mental problems.
Talk about fanatics! OUCH! <br />
4_6_213.gif

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: It's just a Ball game

Hell, no wonder our buddies down under don't use no armour, they don't need it. :D :p

dolluper

Captain

Good reason to give up drinking it's on the what did I do list now He's well on his way to becoming a woman Mental problems well I guess wonder what there first clue was

gaugeguy

Captain

At least he won't be adding any descendants into society. I've often said "I'd give my left n#t for...", but both? I dunno :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

A true Darwin Award recepiant.<br /><br />Even if he lives, he has removed himself from the gene pool.<br /><br />Ken

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by sangerwaker:<br /> bloody oysters! :D :D
Heard of "Rocky Mountain Oysters" before, guess this must be the Brits version?? :eek:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Now he has more history of mental problems.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

At least he didnt "Welch" on his bet... get it... welch/welsh...<br /><br /> :D :D <br /><br />Ken

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Now he has more history of mental problems.
They say mental problems can leave scars... this time literally.