It's a beautiful thing...

Homerr

Commander
A cut and paste joke going through my circle of frineds...<br /><br />(Sorry if it's already been posted)<br /><br />//////////////////<br /><br /> One sunny day in 2005, an old man approached the White House from across<br />Pennsylvania Avenue, where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He<br />> spoke to the Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and<br />meet with President Kerry." The Marine replied, "Sir, Mr. Kerry is<br />> not President and doesn't reside here." The old man said, "Okay," and<br />walked away.<br />><br />> The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the<br />same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President<br />> Kerry" The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Kerry<br />is not President and doesn't reside here." The man thanked him<br />> and again walked away.<br />><br />> The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the<br />very same Marine, saying, "I would like to go in and meet with<br />> President Kerry." The Marine, understandably agitated at this point,<br />looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you<br />> have been here asking to speak to Mr. Kerry. I've told you already that<br />Mr. Kerry is not the President and doesn't reside here. Don't you<br />> understand?"<br />><br />> The old man answered, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it." The<br />Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow."<br /><br /><br /> :) :) <br /><br />H.

NOSLEEP

Commander
Re: It's a beautiful thing...

Homerr it made the rounds after Clinton left the<br />Whitehouse. Nice to see Kerry makes the cut.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Yea, nosleep... but it's still funny!!
emthup.gif

BigPoppaG

Chief Petty Officer

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! I am going to send this to EVERYONE!