It had to be said...

KaGee

Admiral
Re: It had to be said...

Thanks EE... well said bro.<br /><br />Got to forward that one a few times myself as I just go an email over the weekend addessing this issue. MaMa-in-law is not gonna be happy! :p :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Did you say something ee? Still cant get past that avatar! ;)

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> Link -- you crack me up!!!!!
Daisy Duke who? :D What was that U where saying?

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

Ironic how it trashed the practice of "Sne dthis on..." and all the urban legends, only ot ask you to send this on at the end. Quite humorous I thought. Thanks for the laugh ee. I'll be sending it on just cause I know a few people who'd like it.<br /><br />Was posting it here your way of exhonerating yourself for all those you did not forward? :D

eeboater

Commander

Hehe.. I don't know how many people I have replied to saying... <br /><br />No, you idiot -- Bill Gates wouldn't pay you 2 bucks to forward an email!!!<br /><br /><br />Sean

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

Funny, I keep getting these chains from the SAME people. You would have thought they would catch on from the LAST 14 checks they never recieved...

Twidget

Commander

Nope Wilkin, they never learn. I have a couple that send me every piece of junk they think will get them something for free. One of them even signed me up for a scam about forwarding emails for free movies. :rolleyes:

QC

Supreme Mariner

It didn't mention the poor old Ambassador from Kenya who was killed in a plane crash and left his bank account sitting there for me to help with. I guess that's not a chain, but still, I love those. :D <br /><br />Oh wait, that's right, it was Sheik Yerbouti from Cucamonga . . .

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Link:<br /> Did you say something ee? Still cant get past that avatar! ;)
You're showing your age Link. It's undoubtedly a midlife thing. :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Boomyal<br />"You're showing your age Link. It's undoubtedly a midlife thing. :D "<br /><br />LOL ya you Thunk! ;)