ISO 88 Starcraft magnum 150 literature

fngboater

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Good afternoon y’all. Just like the title states, I am in search of any literature, brochures, pictures, etc...for the 1988 magnum 150. I’ve been looking all over the net and haven’t come across anything yet. Also looked in the stickies and the 88 isn’t there. I tried the 87 and 90 links but they send me to a photobucket link with access denied. The boat also has a ‘75 Johnson 70hp on it and was wondering if that was factory. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6

Kevin@123

Recruit
Good afternoon y’all. Just like the title states, I am in search of any literature, brochures, pictures, etc...for the 1988 magnum 150. I’ve been looking all over the net and haven’t come across anything yet. Also looked in the stickies and the 88 isn’t there. I tried the 87 and 90 links but they send me to a photobucket link with access denied. The boat also has a ‘75 Johnson 70hp on it and was wondering if that was factory. Thank you in advance.
Hi, just wondering if you found any info on your boat. I recently purchased a dual console 1989 magnum 150 and have looked everywhere for info on it and cant find anything. Not even pics of the same boat anywhere