FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was about to look at/buy this Pontoon... 1994 Party Barge. However, the engine concerns me. It looks NOTHING like any 1994 Merc/Tracker I can find. Although I can't see "Force" on it anywhere, is it a Force? Please help!!
And the cowl looks exactly like the 2002 Merc 90 2 stroker I had...just different decals and paint was high gloss, Phantom Black...not sure if your paint is faded or grey.....I don't see it shining so maybe faded Phantom Black.
Thanks for this and other replies. I've now found some pics that look just like what is described. The others I had found had a vertical rib running up the back of the cowl, and it looked nothing like this.
Thanks for the clarification... it's now a no brainer as long as my lake trial goes well.