Is there any one else to vote for?

starrider_68

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I do apologize but I cant see myself voting for either prez. canadite. is there any others that i could vote for? I still want H. Ross Perot.

Fly Rod

Commander
Re: Is there any one else to vote for?

:) If you are a Perot fan then you should vote for Ralph Nader!!!! :D :D

FSHKPR

Ensign

i still say we all do a write in for Bill Dance.

Homerr

Commander

Captain Picard is still getting mine!<br /><br />Or maybe Michael Savage.<br /><br />H.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Well, there ARE a lot of different Kerry's out there. You just have to pick one you like.<br />Of course, if you want the same old integrity, honesty, and diplomatic course we have now, you must vote Bush. Ralph Nader is too little, too late. But maybee if his party wakes up a tad earlier next term, we will find out what he has to offer. As of now, he offers a trash can for your vote.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Homerr:<br /> Captain Picard is still getting mine!<br /><br />Or maybe Michael Savage.<br /><br />H.
A frenchman? Shame on you! :) <br />And "He doesn't speak english anyway".<br />Now Savage, that's a different story :)

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

I vote for mickey mouse. he can represent both parties:) :) .

tgkBarney

Seaman Apprentice

I usually vote for the lessor of the two evils. I can't figure out which one that is this time!

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

You could vote for Nader but all those democrats and the get out the vote, and every vote is precious types are doing everything in their power to get Nadar off the ballot?<br /><br />Is that a flip flop?

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Write in Nolan Ryan.

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

If Ted Nugent ever ran for office, a lot of us hunter/fisherman/outdoorsman would probably vote for him! :) <br /><br />Butch A.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Ross Perot is the biggest egomaniac there ever was. Forbes and Nader are just as bad. All three really scare me. I wouldnt want any of them to be commander in chief.<br /><br />The best thing about Bush is he picks the right people to "help" him.<br /><br />Kerry has a plan, but oddly the plan sounds very familar to Bush's.<br /><br />Vote for the party platform that best suits you, and keep in mind how the guy you vote for would react if there is another 9/11.<br /><br />Ken

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by kenimpzoom:<br /> Ross Perot is the biggest egomaniac there ever was.
Also on the egomaniac ballot are:<br />Donald Trump<br />Mark Cuban<br /><br />My vote goes to Trump.

NOSLEEP

Commander

Vote for the local marijuana party.<br /><br />I was going to say something else but I can't remember what.

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

NOSLEEP,<br /><br />You were going to say, "Can someone pass the munchies..?"<br /><br />IMHO the two parties need a strong, legitimate challanger from outside the normal channels.<br />Ralph isn't it.<br /><br />Kind of like Teddy's Bull Moose parte...

NOSLEEP

Commander

PH.... its coming back to me now.<br /><br />Smoke'm Big Buffaloo............ ;)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

A third party will never happen anymore.<br /><br />It takes tons of money, only mega rich people can do it, and they would only do it cause they are bored.<br /><br />What they need to do is make campaining much cheaper. And make it easier to get on the ballot. Guess who controls these two aspects.....THE TWO CURENT CONTROLLING PARTIES.<br /><br />Plus, lets face it, anyone with any real brains wouldnt want that job. The pay is terrible, the hours are long, you never get a real vacation, and no matter what, 50% of the people will disagree with you.<br /><br />Ken

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by ButchA:<br /> If Ted Nugent ever ran for office, a lot of us hunter/fisherman/outdoorsman would probably vote for him! :) <br /><br />Butch A.
I love Nugent... except he needs to stop licking the blood off the arrows after he kills a critter! :)

lakelivin

Lieutenant Junior Grade

heard an interview where the host asked his guest (guest might have been Bill OReilly, but not positive) what would happen if a politician came along with the courage, integrety and patriotism to put the countries best interest ahead of his political parties. Answer was that you would get a John McCain and he would not be electable in the current political system.<br /><br />Rings too true from my experience...