is there an aftermarket prop for Intex trolling motor?

motopokep

Recruit
Howdy, got an Intex Excursion 5 with Intex 40-lb trolling motor 68631, model bm4212. Looking for a 2-blade prop that's better than stock. Thanks.

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral
Howdy, got an Intex Excursion 5 with Intex 40-lb trolling motor 68631, model bm4212. Looking for a 2-blade prop that's better than stock. Thanks.
Sorry to ask…but is this a genuine question ? I’m sometimes far too gullible for a prop question…but just checking this isn’t a wind up 😂

flyingscott

Fleet Admiral
Is this an inflatable? If it is I believe the inflatable is the Intex excursion, but what motor is on it or post a pic?

motopokep

Recruit
Intex Excursion 5 is an inflatable boat with an Intex trolling motor model 68631 a/k/a bm4212. The original prop is a little chipped after years of use. Saw many props on Amazon, bought a Motorguide Katana, it was advertised to fit a 3.5" hub, which Intex has. Didn't fit, the hole is a bit smaller, doesn't fit onto the bolt. Thought this was a forum for inflatable boat discussion. If anyone has the Intex trolling motor (I think there is only one by Intext) and was able to find a better prop that fits it, would appreciate a link, or make/model.

flyingscott

Fleet Admiral
Try water snake,Newport Vessels or go plus. You have a Chinese trolling motor that is marketed under several names

rippin' lips

Recruit
I have a Mariner 4 with a similar sounding prop - just some chipping on both forward edges. The intex website has a new prop for ~$21 shipped. Search for Propeller For Trolling Motor 68631 in your browser and it'll pop up.