Is lady fish around, I hope not.

tylerin

Commander
Re: Is lady fish around, I hope not.

Let's see that would be RetNav, SBN, Gonfishn, Tylerin, KKC, jgregory, gaugeguy, cerealdude, trblshtr, MY, Carphunter, have I missed anyone? <br />
Just wait a dog-gone minute here Ladyfish!! Cerealdude is only here to help :D

Carphunter

Commander

..........but.......WE LOVE YOU LADYFISH!<br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Does that get me any brownie points? ;) <br /><br />BTW, "Who ya gonna call"?<br />......Dang it SBN, I had finally got that outta my head, and now its back again! :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />
Let's see that would be RetNav, SBN, Gonfishn, Tylerin, KKC, jgregory, gaugeguy, cerealdude, trblshtr, MY, Carphunter, have I missed anyone? <br />
Just wait a dog-gone minute here Ladyfish!! Cerealdude is only here to help :D
Yep, never seen any LF bashing comments from cerealdude. He was most helpful when he was around :D I think you may need to update that list LF ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br />BTW, "Who ya gonna call"?<br />......Dang it SBN, I had finally got that outta my head, and now its back again! :D
I know Carpy, ever time I look in the mirror, I think about it. :p

LadyFish

Admiral

Okay Tylerin and Gaugeguy your right. I don't know how I got confused about Cerealdude, he's always been a big help to everyone and a really sweet guy. My apologizes dude.<br /><br />Jim in Orlando......thanks for pointing out that I reacted so fast at the thought of another blonde joke I didn't realize they were blonde guys therefore exposing yet another blonde moment on my part.<br /><br />
Animation1.gif
Jim in Orlando

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Speaking of blondes. I have lunch with a stuning blonde at times. She has the most captivating blue eyes. Yet, she is most definately a blonde. While eating at Penn station the other day. They serve the sandwhiches open on the plate. You fold them, I guess after you add some other things yourself, and then eat them. Well, she folds it in half the other way, which is against the long direction of the bun. I didn't say anything. I just waited to see how long it took her to realize what she had done. It took several minutes. :D

LadyFish

Admiral

You got a problem with buns folded that way?<br /><br />
Animation1.gif
samagee

gaugeguy

Captain

Hey LF, it might be a much shorter list if you write down the names of the people who are not "on the list". ;)

sloopy

Commander

Guys stop bugging ladyfish :mad: She is the smartest member here. :)

LadyFish

Admiral

img112.gif
<br /><br />I think I've just been knocked over with a feather. Thanks buddy. ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

But in LF's defense,<br />Please read.<br />
Our bartender IS blonde
This does not say if it is a he or a she bartender so she is right to put retnav on the list.<br /><br />Next time retnav, be clear as who the bartender is.

sloopy

Commander

YEAH!! I'm on the good list ;) .. You have to be a gentlemen to be on the good list. You welcome Ladyfish.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

I wasn't going to post anything here cause both my daughters are blonde even though she herself is a natural red head (beats me!). But sometimes......I think those two girls take their brains out and play with them. No offense ment LF to the blonde females of the world......but that joke was really funny!!!!! :D :D :D

sloopy

Commander

So three red heads walk into a bar....

RICKRICK1

Ensign

originally posted by OBJ
both my daughters are blonde I think those two girls take their brains out and play with them.
:rolleyes: