Is lady fish around, I hope not.

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Are you really sure?<br /><br />A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?"<br /><br />In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something."<br /><br />Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"<br /><br />The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Is lady fish around, I hope not.

Okay thats it, I am taking down names.
Animation1.gif
<br /><br />Let's see that would be RetNav, SBN, Gonfishn, Tylerin, KKC, jgregory, gaugeguy, cerealdude, trblshtr, MY, Carphunter, have I missed anyone? <br /><br />All I can say is that I never get mad........but I DO get even.
naughty.gif

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Don't believe her, guys.<br /><br />She doesn't get even. She gets ahead !! :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /><br /><br />have I missed anyone? <br />
Didn't JB drop a "blonde bomb" on you a month or so ago ;) <br /><br />Sorry to sing like a canary JB ;)

KennyKenCan

Commander

Hey LadyFish,<br /><br />I don't post any blonde jokes!<br /><br />I just respond to those posted. :) <br /><br />You can't hold me to anything, only the original poster can be held accountable. LoL :D <br /><br />And, if I were to post a blonde joke here, I'll gaurantee, that it would just go POOF ! :eek:

RetNav

LadyFish, I'm sorry, they made me do it. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />Okay thats it, I am taking down names. SBN, have I missed anyone? <br />All I can say is that I never get mad........but I DO get even.
What. :eek: <br /><br />That was not me. I have been cloned. :eek: <br /><br />Or, the ailens done it. :eek: <br /><br />Or, I was a sleep. :eek: <br /><br />Or, I was told to do it. :eek: <br /><br />I ain't fraid of no LF.<br /><br />Who you gona call? "Ghost busters" :p <br /><br />Dang Carpy, you still have that song in my head. ;)

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

Looks as if some brave person has declared open season on Admiral LadyFish.<br /><br />Just as well I'm well out of the way and behaving myself!<br /><br />Good luck<br /><br />Peter

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Uh-oh.. Hope i'm not on Ladyfish's doo-doo list? :eek:

RetNav

LadyFish, it must have been a lack of sleep from the new baby in the house... :D

JB

Hey! :eek: <br /><br />That was a REDHEAD joke I posted LF.<br /><br />Blondes are so smart and sophisticated I could never make fun of a blonde. Why, two of my daughters are blonde and my only, beloved granddaughter is blonde. I was even blonde in my youth. <br /><br />Now it is true that if a blonde dyes her hair red, she becomes. . .well. . .um. . .less bright AND, if a woman bleaches her hair blonde all her brain cells die.<br /><br />So, spare me, oh, please. :cool:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Yea ok JB, good try, but it might be to late now. :D

matthews_jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class

LadyFish,<br />I could be wrong, but it seems these were blond GUYS and not ladys. The (1) bartender might be a ladys but is most likely a guy, (2) 'guy next to him says', (3) bouncer most likely a guy, (4) 'guy sitting next to me', and (5) 'fella to your right'.<br /><br />I'm not blond and I'm not sure what my point is any more. :confused: