Iraqi Terrorist Execute Innocent After Helo Crash.

D

DJ

Re: Iraqi Terrorist Execute Innocent After Helo Crash.

Of course not, we beat them to death while interrogating them, when they are unarmed, when it's 1 against many, then we pose for pictures. Say Cheese! Thumbs up! How many have died in our custody?? I would much rather be shot to death than beat to death. But maybe thats just me.<br />
What are you talking about?<br /><br />If you can't see a difference, I'm feel very sorry for you.<br /><br />The only reminder I need is 9/11.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

roger wa<br /> what do ya mean rose colored lenses. i have no lenses i just have studied how much the american public has been lied to, by everyone since the 40's. we created the mess we are in now by so much dabbling and tilting of the tables.<br />instead of mindless drivel spout some fact :) <br /> what polarity ya think I am now?

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

So,<br />We killed some "innocent civilians".<br />I seem to recall your claim that some 500,000 of these "innocent civilians" were killed by us.<br />Wow, you like to make up numbers, you like to pick the anti-american view at EVERY opportunity. I didn't see any name calling. I saw someone pointing out a fact.<br /><br />BTW,<br />If it was such a big deal that a 500 lb bomb blew up a neighborhood and killed 25 "innocent civilians", why didn't these "innocent civilians" start fighting back against Sadaam when he filled mass graves with 6-7,000 "innocent civilians". Were they not "family". Oh that's right, they were different from the "innocent civilians".<br />Sounds a lot like another country in Europe many years back. Would you have supported them then? After all, they didn't attack us? They were only killing a few million people too. <br /><br />You have one agenda and that is to stir up the pot. You pick very deep heartfelt places to poke your sticks and always seem to vote for the ones who would rather murder the TRUE "innocent civilans". <br /><br />Am I saying that we are perfect over in the Middle East. Absolutely Not! Our Armed Forces are made up of human beings. Human Beings make mistakes. Sometimes they even kill people when they shouldn't. The big difference is that we will punish those that do. The "innocent civilians" that you support will not punish anyone who kills anybody not of the EXTREME Islamic persuasion. They will instead praise them and encourage them to continue to do the same.<br /><br />I will stop now before I resort to name calling. I will just let you wonder what I am saying but not typing now.<br /><br />AK Chappy<br />A TRUE, REAL-LIFE PATRIOTIC SO* WHO DOES NOT SUPPORT MASS MURDERERS!!!!!!

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

it was 100,000, not 500,000. And you can ask the Red Cross about that. They released the report.<br /><br />And also, you do support mass murder if you support the war. 100,000 dead is mass murder whether it was Saddam, Bush, Hitler, or even Ghandi who was involved.

rogerwa

Commander

What AK said. <br /><br />I have no doubt about the polarity. It is clear from the misuse of what could be construed as fact, yet has been stretched to support your conspiracy. You are a Bush hater and that comes very clear. <br /><br />What really pisses me off is the posts in this thread and of the other blame us first legions is that you place them on the same level as us.<br /><br />You claim that we kill an injured captive. Why do think he did that. Was he angry, evil, looking to kill someone.. What was the motivation? When thinking about that, think about how it was the day before when he lost a friend because a so called injured captive was hiding a booby trap. You have a split second to decide. <br /><br />Compare that with the premeditated downing of a civilian (note: not a military aircraft) aircraft. I brought my friend with camera to make some propaganda and I look for survivors. Oh goody I find one. Oh he's asking for help and is confused. I don't care he is an infidel. He is trespassing in my country (but wait this is not my country either) Kill him.. Did you get that on tape.<br /><br />You put our soldiers and leaders in the same moral plane as these people you should be committed.

rogerwa

Commander

Lets just assume 100,000 is correct. How much of that is because of the insurgency (terrorists) which the Iraqi people have condemned. Did we kill these 100,000 during the first three months when we liberated the country of saddam. Or was it during the phase when Saddam loyalists and foreign fighters wanted to blacken the eyes of the Amwericans whatever the costs. Don't this on the Americans, put it where is belongs.<br /><br />How many did Saddam kill. How many would His sons have killed if we had done nothing. Iraq will be a better place than it was. However, nothing comes free.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Did you not see the " " around innocent civilians??????????<br /><br /><br />We killed over 100,000 people. Yes. I will concur with that. A terrorist or terrorist supporter is not an "innocent civilian". That means, for the more dense readers, if you house terrorists, or terrorist supporters, if you do not turn in terrorists, or terrorist supporters, YOU ARE A TERRORIST SUPPORTER. You are NOT an "innocent civilian".<br /><br />End of story.<br /><br />The Jews in Germany were INNOCENT CIVILIANS. The people rounded up (over a million) and killed by Saddam during his reign and killed were mostly INNOCENT CIVILIANS. The terrorist supporters that were killed in Iraq were not. Am I saying that we didn't kill INNOCENT CIVILIANS? No. I am smart enough to know that it did happen. Will you EVER get me to believe we killed 100,000 of them. No, only an [SELF EDIT] would believe that.<br /><br /><br />Here is a different count<br /> Iraqi Body Count <br /><br />Here is your 100,000 count<br />Common DREAMS Web site <br />Notice the word Dreams in the website and all over it. Looks like propoganda. The think tanks and people on the ground put the estimates at around 16,000 roughly. Where did they get the information to up it to 100,000?<br /><br />I am done now. <br /><br />AK Chappy<br />A TRUE, REAL-LIFE PATRIOTIC SO* WHO DOES NOT SUPPORT MASS MURDERERS!!!!!!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

no threat mrb, just an opinion. and an opinion based upon logical interpolation of the content from the post.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Where is the out cry of the "DO GOODERS"!!! of this country denouncing this atrocity???????? The darn liberals would be up in arms denounicing our troops if they did that!!!<br /><br />Kill every man ,woman and child in that country!!!<br /><br />Do you think that they would be sympatatic in this country!!!! ;) :cool:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Don't feed the troll guys.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br /> I read somewhere that it was a Belgium crewman that was shot, not an American. The article said he spoke English, but with an accent.<br /><br />And yes this is disgusting, but they claim it was retaliation for a US soldier shooting and killing an unarmed, injured Iraqi, which we did do. If we can do it, why can't they?<br /><br />Either way it is disgusting. But neither is more so than the other.
Always taking every opportunity to demean the country that reared you. If you cannot see the difference in this act then you are pathetic.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by pjc:<br /> no threat mrb, just an opinion. and an opinion based upon logical interpolation of the content from the post.
No, you saying you would like to beat me to death is a threat. It is not an opinion. You stated that is what you would like to do, not what you thought should be done. Then you resorted to name calling. Unpatriotic....is it not our duty to question those in power? If Patriotism is believing that your country is in the right regardless or that you are somehow better because of the country you come from then I am unpatriotic. Personally I believe myself to be very patriotic. I said so in an earlier post that if the US was invaded I'd do exactly what the insurgents are doing. I'd fight the occupiers to the death any way I could.<br /><br />See, most of the people here are pissed because I am trying to look at things through the eyes of an Iraqi. Imagine for just 5 seconds, the pain of holding your son in your arms as he's bleeding to death because the hospitals don't have room for him. Or coming home to find out you don't have a home. Or having soldiers break down your door at 2 am to search for any male 15-60. Don't forget to spray paint a big red X on the door so we known we've searched that house. All in the name of freedom. I don't think so. We wouldn't stand for it here. Why would you expect ANYONE else to?

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br />
Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br /> I read somewhere that it was a Belgium crewman that was shot, not an American. The article said he spoke English, but with an accent.<br /><br />And yes this is disgusting, but they claim it was retaliation for a US soldier shooting and killing an unarmed, injured Iraqi, which we did do. If we can do it, why can't they?<br /><br />Either way it is disgusting. But neither is more so than the other.
Always taking every opportunity to demean the country that reared you. If you cannot see the difference in this act then you are pathetic.
How am I demeaning it? I'm pointing out that we shot an injured, unarmed Iraqi. Do you deny this? At the time I wasn't thinking that it was a civilian. And I corrected myself on it. Go take a look, it's up there.<br /><br />It just really makes me mad when someone accuses one side of something while turing a blind eye, even encouraging it on their side. And it's not just the shooting. We can beat them to death when they're helpless, but they can't shoot one of us to death. We kill 100,000 and it's collateral damage. They(Al Qaeda, not Iraqi's) kill 3000 and it's the greatest atrocity ever. Our lives are not worth more than theirs, or anybodies. I hope people realize this one day.

JRJ

Commander

DJ, you are correct, this was disgusting. I'm sorry for the friends and relatives of the dead.

Realgun

Commander

The interesting thing is we are still in Germany and Japan. So will we still be in Iraq in 60 years. You bet. And the better off the people who live there will be.<br /><br />I don't like our sons and daughters being in Iraq anymore than you hoever I do support the President in his choice.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Speaking as a citizen of the only other country with a significant presence in Iraq:-<br /><br />I don't think any of us here have access to the kind of information that would qualify us to have a relevant opinion on this.<br /><br />I very much doubt any of us will EVER be privy to the information that we would need to formulate a relevant opinion on this either as I very much doubt it will ever be released.<br /><br />Maybe the most constuctive thing we can all do is leave the decision making to those that ARE privy to that information and support our troops. <br /><br />I suspect a lot of us have friends out there.I do.<br />They need our support, prayers, thoughts, whatever.They sure as HELL don't need to come home on leave and be treated like the Nam vets were. It's beginning to get that way.

rogerwa

Commander

Nos ..thats a good way to end this one. Something I think we can all agree on..

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Maybe the most constuctive thing we can all do is leave the decision making to those that ARE privy to that information and support our troops. <br />
If you've looked around, read a little here and a little there, it becomes quite obvious that those privy to the info, who are making the decisions, don't have a clue what the info really is... Or, maybe they just plain LIED about the info.. Just made it up as they went along..<br /><br />Sorry.. Can't lay down for that.. <br /><br />
I very much doubt any of us will EVER be privy to the information that we would need to formulate a relevant opinion on this either as I very much doubt it will ever be released.<br />
So do I... For if the truth was released, certain "powers that be" in Warshington might just hang...
28.gif

Tinkerer

Senior Chief Petty Officer

As a non-American, these threads fascinate me.<br /><br />Why is that when Americans like mrbscott and rodbolt offer reasonable, informed and humane views about situations like Iraq they get attacked by some other Americans as unpatriotic?<br /><br />It doesn't happen in England or Australia.<br /><br />A patriot is someone who is devoted to his country. <br /><br />I've never seen mrb or rodbolt say anything unpatriotic.<br /><br />mrb says that if the positions were reversed Americans would feel as hostile to their invaders as Iraqis do to theirs, and that we should try to understand their point of view. So this makes him unpatriotic for understanding that people in other countries who are patriots will oppose their invaders? <br /><br />mrb is also arguing for a wider humanitarian understanding. If the rest of the world could get off the patriot train and onto the humanitarian train he's on we wouldn't be having this discussion because the world would be a far better place where stupid and selfish divisions between people on racial, religious, cultural, tribal, and national grounds would be replaced by what's good for everyone.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Originally posted by rogerwa:<br /> <br />Where is the world outrage when something like this happens.
Down here in NZ...I'm outraged :mad: <br /><br />These "insurgents" keep reminding us that they are the lowest form of scum on the planet.