Interior fasteners

ohfishcat

Seaman Apprentice
Im redoing the padding and the vinyl,,,,,the old tore right off including the wood it was rotten big time,,,,,,they had bolts,,,,,,,,but,,,,,,i was going to do bolts but got started and there is foam and you cant even get up in there behind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i have a half inch of wood/padding and then the vinyl,,,,,,,,,,,,,,does anyone know of any kind of fasteners i could use to attach the interior pieces to the boat,,,,,,,,,,,,i was thinking like auto plastic panel clips ?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thank you

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Re: Interior fasteners

Christmas Tree Clips

http://compare.ebay.com/like/220666...fef9125&itemid=220666664153&ff4=263602_304662

!B2U!Jo!CWk~$(KGrHqR,!hgE)7+cTfR4BMh-JVN)qQ~~_35.JPG

Yacht Dr.

Vice Admiral
Re: Interior fasteners

Im redoing the padding and the vinyl,,,,,the old tore right off including the wood it was rotten big time,,,,,,they had bolts,,,,,,,,but,,,,,,i was going to do bolts but got started and there is foam and you cant even get up in there behind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i have a half inch of wood/padding and then the vinyl,,,,,,,,,,,,,,does anyone know of any kind of fasteners i could use to attach the interior pieces to the boat,,,,,,,,,,,,i was thinking like auto plastic panel clips ?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thank you

Settle down cat.. :) ..

You have to tell what boat..bolsters your talking about ?? your going crazy ...Nuts lol... give some pics and mod of the boat please..

YD.