Interesting headline for our Progressive friends....

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Interesting headline for our Progressive friends....

yea... I just saw that<br /><br />This poll of mine is unscientific but, over Labor Day weekend I noticed a huge difference in cars on the highway with "W" stickers as opposed to Kerry stickers.<br /><br />So, is that because so many are actually supporting Bush, or are Kerry potential voters ashamed to display support??? :confused:

gaugeguy

Captain

At least he has a higher rating than OJ Simpson :D :D :D

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Do you folks find this surprising? I'm just surprized they found anyone who finds this guy favorable...<br /><br />I want a recount, I liked Joe Mac better than Kerry....

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I can't find W stickers. Want two, but the RNC office is closed all the time.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> I can't find W stickers. Want two, but the RNC office is closed all the time.
I had a Bush/Cheney sign stolen off my lawn. Went to the local headquarters and they were out of them. They said that sign theft was a huge problem, worse than they have ever witnessed.<br /><br />I think that shows the childish 'feel good' thoughtless followers of John Kerry. I must confess to a primal impulse to deface and destroy their signs, but I do not do it.

Link

Rear Admiral

Boomyal <br />Yup that is a big problem here in this state.<br />I'm still trying to find stickers :( <br />Would like to find a site to print my own out!

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

It is the poor people trying to keep warm. They burn nicely.