installing 2011 dash on a 1997 Crownline 225

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that most boat manufacturers changed the wiring between 97 and now. I am attempting to replace the dash on a 1997 crownline 225 with a 2011 dash. everything will fit and I actually got a wiring harness adapter from Crownline for the engine part of it. Trying to figure out how to make all the switches work with the corresponding lights and bilge pump, etc is driving me nuts. anyone have a simple wiring diagram that would help me out?

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
you would have to get the wiring diagram from Crownline if it exists at all.

cableguy1979

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I know that most boat manufacturers changed the wiring between 97 and now. I am attempting to replace the dash on a 1997 crownline 225 with a 2011 dash. everything will fit and I actually got a wiring harness adapter from Crownline for the engine part of it. Trying to figure out how to make all the switches work with the corresponding lights and bilge pump, etc is driving me nuts. anyone have a simple wiring diagram that would help me out?
Any chance you ever got this working? Can you give me the part number for the dash? I need to replace my dash as well and I can't find one for a 1996 anywhere. It's all busted up and just needs the dash.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Any chance you ever got this working? Can you give me the part number for the dash? I need to replace my dash as well and I can't find one for a 1996 anywhere. It's all busted up and just needs the dash.
You want an answer from a guy who joined and made one post a year and a half ago. Don't think it's gonna happen.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.