Insane Test

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
I got this link from another site I frequent called "Florida Sportsman Online". It is a site to compliment thier magazine,which is a pretty good fishin rag.<br />I took the test, and found out I was extremely insane..Of course, you who know me well,allready knew that. I just thot I would share this one with y'all :) <br /> http://www.frenzy.com/~jester/racecar.html

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: Insane Test

Hey 12 Footer, I flunked the test also. This by far is one of the best funnies. I live real close to Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course and there is a small city resivoir that is about 2 miles away. During the Indy cars race, you can hear nothing but those race cars filling the valley up with engine noise. Sometimes when conditions are right, the engine noise of the cars will actually be louder than any outboard on the lake. But the fish still bite. So I have recorded your insane test on CD. This spring when the racing season begins, I think I will play that insane test on my party speakers so that everyone one on the the lake hears it. I just think that the whole area is going to flunk it big time. I'll let you know what the outcome is. Everyone at my house just laughs their butts off when they hear it. Thanks 12 Footer, good advice and laughter can be the best medicine for a bad day.

wippb

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Yup <br />I failed too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

petryshyn

Commander

I was listening to it for a few seconds, then the whole household got lured in .....everybody failed...LOL

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hmmmm. Sounds like the pits at the 1960 Karting Nationals or any Motocross pits. Nostalgia time. Makes me think of the smell of Fox Hi-Nitro and castor oil.<br /><br />That is not a Kart or a moto in the picture. <br /><br />I did not laugh, though I smiled. What does that mean???<br /><br />Am I SANE?? Oh my Gosh!! HELP!!.<br /><br />Red sky at night. . . <br />JB :)

flips

Petty Officer 2nd Class

hey 12 footer <br />just what i needed at present i thought i was now i no but it gets worse all family are too yeh house of insanity <br />cheers :D

Ranger354

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sorry, I didn't even crack a smile. My six year old liked it though. Am I insane and he is not, or vise versa.

Dunaruna

Admiral

My sound cards on the fritz, whats the noise?<br /><br />Aldo

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Dunaruna-<br /> Its two voices sounding like a racecar at the race track. Sounds just like it.<br />Bassy

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

That has been around for a while.<br />No laugh here either. Guess I am a loner.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Wow! This is an ancient thread the origin is 2001! Some threads just don't die lol

phatmanmike

Captain

that is hillarious. i laughed almost imediatly, before i could even read it i was cracken up

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

26.gif
<br />I was insane first time i saw this thing, now just a blissful kind of "mad", crusing along down the road to total anarchy.......<br />
14.gif

achris

More fish than mountain goat

I lasted a whole 8 seconds! Sounds like a bl**dy 2 stroke! Any F1 that sounded like that would be banned.<br /><br />Chris.................