Info on my new (to me) boat

sbulla

Seaman
I finally found a boat that suited me. It's an '87 Tracker Tournament V17 with a '86 Merc 45 Classic 50. Not a speed demon but it gets me to the fishin' spots, doesn't leak, came with a boat cover, life jackets, depth finder, trolling motor, and a nice trailer. PO kept it indoors most of it's life so it's in great shape.

I have all of the manuals for the gear except for the boat itself so, do any of you know where I might find a manual or, to be more specific, a wiring diagram for this model boat? I'm trying to tidy up some of the wiring and would feel better with a diagram to refer to.

Thanks,
Sonny

Attachments

• bt4.jpg
    bt4.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 0

MrBigStuff

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Info on my new (to me) boat

My buddy has owned 3 trackers and I have an Astro. All of them had wiring diagrams pasted to the underside of a hatch cover. Have you looked at yours to see if there's one still attached?

sbulla

Seaman

nice boat, looks very well maintained. doubt you will ever find one. here's a good example. http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=186986

Thanks, guess I'll have to stop being lazy, break out the meter, trace 'em down and label. It's just cutting into my fishing time! ;-)

Yes, the boat is in incredible shape for one it's age. The PO was just as anal as me. ;-)

Thanks,
Sonny

sbulla

Seaman

My buddy has owned 3 trackers and I have an Astro. All of them had wiring diagrams pasted to the underside of a hatch cover. Have you looked at yours to see if there's one still attached?

I've looked in every nook and cranny and haven't noticed one. Maybe there's one I missed...there's certainly ENOUGH of 'em! 9 so far...

Thanks for the reply,
Sonny

sbulla

Seaman

I've looked in every nook and cranny and haven't noticed one. Maybe there's one I missed...there's certainly ENOUGH of 'em! 9 so far...

Oops,...make that 10...forgot the rod locker. ;-)

Sonny