Inflatable Boat Trailer Suggestions

SDH06

Cadet
I have a Mariner 4 and would find it convenient to leave it inflated for a few days and trailer it a short distance from our campground to the lake. This would require hitching it to my car so I am looking at trailers. Has anyone found a trailer that works well in transporting a fully inflated Mariner 4? I have see utility and jet ski trailers suggested but was wondering if anyone has had success with a trailer?

matt167

Rear Admiral
Harbor freight fold up trailer. I think it’s 4x8 deck. The mariner is around 9’ long but it won’t matter. When I had a Seahawk 3 I put it in the back of my pickup truck. You can strap it to the roof of an SUV as well.

airshot

Rear Admiral
Just find a low side utility trailer that your inflatable will slide into. Make sure flooring on trailer has a none snag surface on it. A few rachet straps and your good to go.

airshot

Rear Admiral
After re looking at the heading...can't say I have ever saw an inflatable trailer ! Has anyone else ?? Lol....

rgoers

Recruit
I'm currently using an aluminum (8'x10') snowmobile trailer to transport my 11' inflatable. Three ratchet straps on the SIB, and one on the motor, and it's road ready! I sold the snowmobiles several years ago, but the trailer still doubles to transport my RZR, though I haven't needed to do that in a while since the RZR is registered and street legal in UT.