I'm still here, just handcuffed

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Hey everyone, just thought I would let you know that I haven’t been able to visit due to a virus that has infected my computer and seems to have destroyed it. As soon as the technical issues are put aside, it will be rejoining the discussions. Had to post this from work cuz it is the only place that I can connect with right now.<br /><br />Bye for now. But I’ll be back!!!

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: I'm still here, just handcuffed

Good to hear from ya Ponter!<br /><br />Bummer about the puter.<br /><br />Thanks for the warning that you'll be back. :p

KaGee

Admiral

Good to hear from you... guess that will teach you about visiting them other "boat" sites! :p <br /><br />Bummer Dude.... Was just there last week with my wife's PC. That was ugly. She got a Trojan Horse called "stubby". The sucker tried to get into my system through the network. It had infected over 400 files and gave here the infamous "denial of service" problems. I just reformatted and started over.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Just in time for posts of boredom. We are going crazy???????

SoulWinner

Commander

Sorry to hear that Point Man. Hope you don't lose too much stuff on your HD. I would love get my hands on one these virus writing ding dongs.

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

I just realized my automatic virus definition updates has been downloading, but not installing for the last month.<br />I was finally able to manually install them.<br />Good anti-virus software is the best $40 or so you can spend on your computer.