Im out of here.

NathanY

Commander
I'm outta here, will not be back. <br /><br />JB, my friend, I have enjoyed talking to you on many ocassions. I hope the best for you and your family.<br /><br />Bubba, SBN, Tylerin, GF, and Flahthead, you guys take care. SBN you know how to get ahold of me.<br /><br />Ladyfish and all my other friends that I have not mentioned, I hope the best for you all.<br /><br />Lubedude, thank you for all the help you have given me since you came aboard.<br /><br /><br />Ryan, You have waaaaay overstepped the line with that comment in case you forgot I will post it for you:<br /> I still don't know what Nates problem with me is, I don't know much about him. I do that he's calls JB to suck up, he's got a lot of time on his hands., all we can do it hope he doesn't reproduce.<br /><br /><br />I would not take this from a 40 year old MAN much less a 16 year old boy.

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Im out of here.

Nate..Nate... please don't leave :( :( <br />I just got here and haven't had a chance to really pick on ya.... :D :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well, that's 2 in one day.<br />Place is going downhill fast.<br /><br />Nate, yes I know how to get a hold of you.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by Ryan T.:<br /> Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out, *****.
or you could have said: "Sorry man, lets work it out".<br /><br />Ryan, don't let those hormones dominate. Grow up slowly, but grow up.<br /><br />Aldo

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Nate,<br /><br />Shoot me an email...I'll send you the link where those who wish not to put up with the BS have gone. Great site with good information, and you'll recognize a lot of ole faces!

f_inscreenname

Commander

Man you guys leaving is screwing me up. I made a guess on when we would hit a 100,000 members on another post. I didn't think I would have to calculate in members leaving. <br /> Nate; I have had a couple fights here. I would never let them win by leaving. Think about it, you have been here to long. For god sakes man you are a 4 digit member. Put that 5 digit member in his place and move on. It is a shame i-boats doesn't have a ignore button like there is on the Yahoo boards. <br /> Ryan; quiet acting like your local senator. Either say something worth listening to or shut the hell up!

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Nate,<br /><br />I have quite a few posts, but don't really know the people here all that well personally. That is by design. I really want to know these folks for what I can extract from their posts and understand that this is a different type of relationship, here on the internet, and maybe that will change someday. Many are the salt of the earth, family oriented, fine people that everyone should feel fortunate to have as friends. Politics tend to raise peoples attention but they are by no means a measure of the type of people they are. There is a smattering of a few who have agenda's that superceeds the goal of this board. They quickly tire and disappear. <br /><br />One of the things that we have to know and you as a new father (congrat's again) will probably see over and over again is that kids spend all their time wanting to be adults and adults spend their time trying to be kids. As an adult we know that the correct way to argue is to attack the position not the person. Kids win an arguement by insulting the person and ignoring the position. In this way, Ryan's reactions are entirely predictable, but regretable. <br /><br />Second, kids are insulated from the consequences of their actions due to the fact that the think in one dimension. Their depth of experience prevents them from fully appreciating that their actions and words have more than a superficial meaning and a complete lack of understanding what it means to approach conflict without emotion. <br /><br />Kids are wrong more than they are right and that is the way it works. Guess what, you were right. I also think that it is impossible for the mod's to read every word at the moment they are written. Given a day, I don't know, perhaps things would play out. <br /><br />I personally would like to see you remain as active as you have been and your leaving penalizes those you don't intend to and reinforce bad behavior. Give it a day and sleep on it, I hope to see you posting in the future.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

What the H-E-Double-Hockey-Stick ? ... <br /><br />I'm a little on the green side of the # of posts here ..and its no concern of mine either but .. <br /><br />geesh .. who opened the flood gates??

LadyFish

Admiral

Please don't leave Nate, chaulk it up to a full moon.
1.gif
<br /><br />Take the needed time to collect your thoughts and get your bootie back in here.

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

I used to enjoy reading all the post here, but the last couple of weeks has been real rough here on D/S chat. I might as well shut this puter thing off and tune in "Jerry Springer".

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

No Way! Jerry Springer has nothing compared to this.....<br /><br />I hate it that I just get here and it seems like a heck is breakin' loose.... :confused:

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Nate,<br /><br />You don't know me from Adam so please take this with a grain of salt. Pointer makes a great point (hehe). Don't let yourself get chased off by the little schnauzer nipping at yer heels. Be the big dog and ignore Ryan T or anyone else who feels the need to yap at you.<br /><br />It's clear from the reaction of these good people that your company is enjoyed by the majority. Stick around and let things settle a while. More than likely, cooler heads will prevail.<br /><br />In time, Ryan and others like him will either mature just as most of us have or he will simply become disinterested and go away, leaving you to continue participating in the fun.<br /><br />Ryan is probably not a bad kid but may be just a little full of himself. I know I was at his age. I thought I was brilliant and anybody who didn't see that was just a dope. I learned it wasn't true.<br /><br />For what it's worth.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Gee whiz Nathan, you aren't going to let some little acned adolescent chase ya off, are ya! :confused:

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class

Nate go get a beer and take a load off and call us in the morning. We really hope you reconsider. I'm another young pup but still have the upmost respect for you veterans that have been here for so long. Water under the bridge man, that's what I say. Ryan, shape up or ship out.