I'm in trouble now!

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Yep, the mrs just became a member. Only took 4 years! :D Guess I better change my signature :D

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: I'm in trouble now!

Uh Oh! Quick! Go back and edit all those posts where you were talking about her! :D :p <br /><br />On a more serious note, Welcome Mrs SS!

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

INCOMING!!!!!!! <br /><br />Just kiddin'! Welcome aboard Mrs. SS..... :) :) <br /><br />EDIT: Just curious....is she comin' in as Mrs. SSMayfloat or somethin' else?

sangerwaker

Commander

Oops, Sorry Ms Mayfloat. There I go assuming again..... :rolleyes: <br /><br />Welcome aboard! Happy iboating!

Twidget

Commander

Welcome Ms. Mayfloat. He only said nice things. :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Oh, was that her he was talking about?<br /><br />JOKE Ms. Mayfloat, just a joke. :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Well it's really nice to finally type to ya' Mrs. Mayfloat.... :) We're almost neighbors. The folks here are real good people. They like to talk alot though..... :)

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

oh two iboat addictions in one family, hope you have two PCs LOL welcome aboard i love this place, heck my wife sees me here all the time reading. and she doesn't even mind :cool:

one more cast

Captain

My wife checks in on iboats quite a bit but she won't sign up. Says she don't trust you people! ;)

LadyFish

Admiral

WOOOHOOO, help has finally arrived. :p <br /><br />Welcome aboard Ms. Mayfloat.....are you by any chance blonde? :D <br /><br />You'll grow to love this place just like the rest of us. :)

txswinner

Banned

You know what you call two family members on this chatroom.<br /><br /><br />JOINT THERAPY. Have fun.

KaGee

Admiral

Welcome Ms Mayfloat! Go Buckeyes!

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Welcome aboard Ms Mayfloat :) <br /><br />LadyFish needs all the help that she can get :D <br /><br /> 'cause she ain't right ;) ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome. Ladyfish I have light colored hair but he is the one that is a blonde. Sounds like she needs help with all the men folk.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Just ask bubbakat, he will tell you how we are.<br />"Yohooooooo, Ms Mayfloat, have we got news for you" :D