I'm checkin' out...

eeboater

Commander
Well.. approximately 6 days... and I'm going to be here... (Click on Picture)<br /><br /><br /> <br /><br />Adios SNOW!! HELLLLOOOOOOOOOO Suntan Lotion.<br /><br />You know what makes this even better? It isn't going to cost me a CENT. All expenses paid trip. I love my job.<br /><br />Sean

cntrydude

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: I'm checkin' out...

eeboater,<br />You have a mean streak in you :(

Twidget

Commander

Not mean, its cruel. :( <br /><br />Enjoy the trip. :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Its a trick eeboater <br />Maybe I should recon the area for you first! ;) <br />Enjoy!

eeboater

Commander

Ohhhh no... noone's going to trick me out of this one!! But be warned!! If I'm not posting beautiful pics of clear blue water and hot, tanned, hardbodies on Monday the 7th... Call the governor, president, DoD, DoJ, your aunt Mary, CBS, FOX, NBC, ABC, and PBS News, your local radio stations, all the newspapers you can... I don't want to end up STUCK in that blasted country!!!<br /><br />Sean<br /><br />Edit: :eek: I just found out how much this is... 1k a night. :eek:

LubeDude

Admiral

Isnt that the before picture before the tsunami wave hit? I dont think that place is there anymore.<br /><br />Just had to say that.<br /><br />Have a great time, I guess.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> Well.. approximately 6 days... and I'm going to be here... (Click on Picture)<br /> <br /><br />Adios SNOW!! HELLLLOOOOOOOOOO Suntan Lotion.<br /><br />You know what makes this even better? It isn't going to cost me a CENT. All expenses paid trip. I love my job.<br /><br />Sean
Aaaaah! eeboater, mind tellin us where 'here' is!!!<br /><br />OOPS! JUST SAW THE 'CLICK ON PICTURE'. YEP, I BELIEVE THE 1k A NIGHT. LOOKS PRETTY POSH.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Hey good for you. Enjoy! <br />My "company" is giving me a free trip to federal district court but I don't have much for travel pictures. <br />Have a great trip.

sangerwaker

Commander

I wish I knew how to make a certain sound on here for you Sean. Ya know, the one where you stick out your tongue? :D :D <br /><br />We didn't even have so much as a Christmas party at my work. :( <br /><br />But hey, enjoy your trip. Looks REALLY nice there. Have a good time and don't get sunburned. No wait. You shouldn't need any sunscreen there. I heard the sun is LESS intense there. :p

eeboater

Commander

Thanks guys. I'm really looking forward to it. Even though I live in Wisconsin... I HATE WINTER with a passion. So this warm weather will be a welcomed break.<br /><br />Every year we have a contest in our company called the "Presidents Club." Basically, all the loan officers who meet a certain amount of volume (total amount of loans) get a trip to the destination set by Mgmt. You are allowed to bring your spouse as well, they are included in the trip. <br /><br />Along with the Loan officers, they choose one support person to come along. Because HEY, we work just as hard at getting stuff done as they do. I was fortunate enough to be the support person chosen to go this year. About damned time, I've busted my RUMP for this company... :D JK<br /><br /><br />Sean

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by Bass Man Bruce:<br /> Hey, there's five lounges in that picture ee, who's goin with you? ;)
While it would be great to say... "4 hotties" I'll say... my wife :D <br /><br />And still get to sleep in the master bedroom. :rolleyes: <br /><br />Sean

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

What the heck is that?<br />
16.jpg
<br />If I spent a week there , I would come back 100 pounds lighter. ewewwwwww. :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by sangerwaker:<br /> I wish I knew how to make a certain sound on here for you Sean. Ya know, the one where you stick out your tongue? :D :D
You mean, phtttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!! :D

aspeck

Staff member

Looks like someone will really be roughing it!<br /><br />Get yourself on one of the charter boats and catch an nice marlin for us. And most of all, enjoy the company vacation.

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> What the heck is that?<br />
16.jpg
<br />If I spent a week there , I would come back 100 pounds lighter. ewewwwwww. :p
UHHHHHHHH........... :D Trying to keep this clean. Keeping mouth shut!

LubeDude

Admiral

Food just shouldnt look like that, Im not eating it!!! Nope, no way.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

That looks like a beautiful place to put your feet up and feel the sun shine on your face. Enjoy yourself. But remember don't drink the water. I think the tequila is okay. ;)

aspeck

Staff member

Went to the web site - all food is included! 6 restaurants, snack bars, etc. So, Spinner, if one restaurant don't fill you, go to another, or call for room service! Prices were from $610 to $769 per night, one week stay, in the fall of the year, 2 adults per room.