FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
yes.. most of the time.. although I do troll with electric in small ponds but when I'm in the big pound I use the gas motor.. I got this 40 with the smallest prop out of the 4 I have down to 1.6mph and it's perfect with my planer boards.. One thing I don't like about the electric is when the voltage gets to low my fishfinder gets all screwed up and shuts off way before I notice it in the trolling motor.. at one point I thought my fishfinder was on it's way out cause it would work some days and other not.. it was just low voltage.. I use a dual bank charger when on land and it's not being used so the batteries are always 100% .. I have three boats.. lol a 22 a 16 and a 12.. one for every occasion..