I'm back for only a bit

txswinner

Banned
Re: I'm back for only a bit

Yes, I feel the love. And you failed to mention about my beloved Texas Aggies, oh yeah guess not mentioned is sometimes best.<br /><br />Headed to El Paso tonight so after today things will be boring for a few days.<br /><br />Also, my family of refugees have headed back to Orange and Hackberry. Cousin lost her home totally, Mom has trees down on house and electic head knocked off so stinks to heck. Cousin and Aunt have roof damage and power out.<br /><br />Need something to discuss. Good hands insurance and good neighbors are denying claims on freezers and refrigerators. Told my relatives they should have cleaned them out before the storm or at least after power out.<br /><br />Also told cousin paying for only 5 days additional living expense even though evacuation order to Orange was on for 2 weeks. and power not on at her house until Sat.<br /><br />Anyone who votes or supports tort reform needs to suffer a loss like this to get a taste of how these good insurance companies are when time to settle claims.