I'm back for only a bit

txswinner

Banned
Man you folks are boring. Everytime I leave and return, no good trolls, no good discussions with heated passionate responses. Where are you at Ken, JB "I will strike you", 12 footer on the hard right, odd ball or whatevery you call yourself, get up get the blood flowing. How about this "No WMD, Colin Powell says he regrets his remarks on WMD, black female for GOP President, I mean come on guys get your dukes up.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
Re: I'm back for only a bit

don't know much about trolling...but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I watched the Astros win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />Ken

LadyFish

Admiral

Who's txwinner?
17.gif
<br /><br /> ;) :p :D

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

What's an Astro? ;) <br />I hate baseball...Bush knew all about WMD''s....It's about time for a female president....CIA killed Kennedy....How'm I doin?

oddjob

Commander

Bush made a great speach last week and everyone applauded..Clinton gets told on some more....media and pundants circle the wagons and go after The ex CIA director.....NO police are mad as hell and they aint takin it no more!

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

At least NO is back to normal now....the police are beating the crud out of the citizens.....seems like the NO I knew :D

KaGee

Admiral

You were gone? Hmmmm. Never missed ya.

txswinner

Banned

right, but look at the life on this thread, don't see others with these responses. Yahoo, down with the bad guys up with the good guys.<br /><br />Hillary for Prez.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Weekend was great.<br /><br />Tiger won the tourney in a playoff. Who would have guessed 40 years ago that the top two pro golfers in the world would be dark skinned?<br /><br />Cowboys tromped the Eagles in the fashion of the "America's Team" of the early 90s. They need to beat them about 10 more times to even up things.<br /><br />Longhorns put it to Oklahoma, too. Another break to a long drought.<br /><br />txswinner didn't post a single troll or insult anyone.<br /><br />Life is good. :)

Twidget

Commander

Those are all very good points JB. :) <br /><br />I missed the games though. Finally got to do some camping/boating this weekend. It was great.

FSHKPR

Ensign

hey americas real team finally won this weekend too. only 1/12 games out first!

Pony

Rear Admiral

Yeah they did......and they are whether you like it or not, AMERICA'S TEAM.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Glad to see the Pack show that they still know how to play football. It must be tough to bear the history so that everyone expects you to win every game.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Originally posted by txswinner:<br /> Man you folks are boring. Everytime I leave and return, no good trolls, no good discussions with heated passionate responses. Where are you at Ken, JB "I will strike you", 12 footer on the hard right, odd ball or whatevery you call yourself, get up get the blood flowing. How about this "No WMD, Colin Powell says he regrets his remarks on WMD, black female for GOP President, I mean come on guys get your dukes up.
What?You mean you were absent?? :confused:

treedancer

Commander

Hey welcome back been rather boring lately. I even answered a post about t fish oil.Don’t get all fired up about them Texas teams the astros are coming to town wed and going to meet there doom . :D