I'm Back .... finally ... after 3 years

deejaycee_2000

Captain
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
3,447
Thank you iBoats for finally unblocking South Africa .... we not all criminals you know!
 

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
14,398
Re: I'm Back .... finally ... after 3 years

Thank you iBoats for finally unblocking South Africa .... we not all criminals you know!

Great to see you back here.:D So what's new my friend ??? :)

You didn't miss too much. We were all just killing time waiting for you to get back :D
 
Last edited:

chimmike

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
141
Re: I'm Back .... finally ... after 3 years

Proxy server, my friend. Proxy server.
 

aspeck

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
19,883
Re: I'm Back .... finally ... after 3 years

Welcome back!
 

deejaycee_2000

Captain
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
3,447
Re: I'm Back .... finally ... after 3 years

Thanx guys it is awesome being back .... I tried the proxy thing, and it is so slow and logged me out the whole time so I just gave up in the end ... but now it's all good ... I've been good, but I'm getting old! No more crazy boats for me, busy building a sick wakeboarding boat! Will look awesome when I am done!
 
Top