I'm a loser.

eeboater

Commander
I didn't win the powerball. Got 0 out of the 6 numbers right...<br /><br />Sean

one more cast

Captain
Re: I'm a loser.

I got 2 plus the power ball for a huge win of $10. I play about 2 or 3 times a year.

eeboater

Commander

Same here.. never won yet. Won a little bit of paper. Thats it.

NYMINUTE

Captain

NY used to have KENO, if you got 0 of 10 you won something. I had 5 of 6 in Lotto for Ohio a few years ago.......... On a INDIANA ticket.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Played it for a long time !!!! <br /><br />Never ever have I hit more then one number!!!!<br /><br />And never ever have hit the powerball number!!! ;) :cool:

sangerwaker

Commander

Your luck sounds just like mine Fly Rod. I don't play all that often, but I have only hit 1 number ONCE. I've never gotten the powerball either.

LubeDude

Admiral

Ill "NEVER" win the lotto, The reason???<br /><br />I dont play it :D <br /><br />Lotto has been here about 10 years, I figure I have to be $3,650.00 ahead right now if I were to have bought a ticket every day durring that time.

Fly Rod

Commander

;) LubeDude, the righteous one!!!! :p :p <br /><br />But you will buy a buck and a half beer and PPPPPPP it down the"TOILET!!!!! How much are you ahead on that???????!!!!! :p :p

KennyKenCan

Commander

LubeDude is doing what to a beer?<br /><br />Cruelty to beer should be capital punishment!!<br /><br />And, what are you doing in the toilet with a beer in the first place LubeDude?