Im a freakiin Idiot

Carphunter

Commander
Re: Im a freakiin Idiot

I'm tellin ya mikeandronda, a good "smackin" is in order.<br /><br />Now you march right up to your wife, raise your hand, and smack yourself right across the face. :p <br /><br />.....and then apologize for all the stuff you haven't done yet. ;) <br /><br />There are certain situations that my wife and I handle in a completely different manner. You say you teach with discipline when the kids are naughty, and she teaches with love. Your discipline is because you love your kids, and I believe it is a good thing that two parents handle these situations differently. Kids need that. Both my Wife and I love our kids equally, when we handle these situations differently, it just helps to make our children more well-rounded individuals. <br /><br />We always treat our kids fairly, and I think that is one of the most important things.<br /><br />I'll tell you what the Preacher that married us said, "Don't ever go to bed angry". That little piece of advice has worked well in our 15 years of marriage, (and we got married young, I was 20, she was 19). :)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Wife and I always fight when she asks "what do you think" then gets mad when what I think doesnt match her thoughts.<br /><br />This Saturday I told her I didnt want to talk about it cause I knew whatever the answer I gave, it would be wrong. So she got mad cause I didnt want to talk about it. :mad: <br /><br />Darn hardheaded women. Me being hardheaded doesnt help. ;) I am still learning to lose.<br /><br />I am in the doghouse at least weekly. Welcome to the club.<br /><br />Ken

gaugeguy

Captain

I hate that question "what are you thinking"!!! If I wanted you to know, I'd be talking instead of thinking.<br /><br />Now I quickly have to think up a lie, because you can't tell your wife you are thinking about a romp in the hay with (add hot female's name here) :p

Carphunter

Commander

.......or that your thinkin about farm animals. :eek: <br /><br />.....whoops, dang it, see what happens when you say what your thinkin! :p

Jack Shellac

Lieutenant Commander

What gets all us idiots is that women never forget anything, they just pick their time to bring it up. Like you're leaning back watching a game without a care in the world and she'll walk in and say " June 17, 1987! What have you got to say for yourself!" You can't win. Don't even try.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

OK everyone everything is fine..........I accepted my punishment and I have done that which is expected of me and am enjoying the fresh air outside of the doghouse. Luckly after her initial anger it becomes pretty safe around here and I am able to express my ummmmmmmmmm. Appreciation for her very wonderful,amazing, beautiful, smart and very fair personality (just in case she reads my post) :) But in all honesty, I love her, She loves me..... its all good.......... until I screw up again ;)

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

What bothers me is that I cannot come up with a good idea to save my life. Be it holiday or vacation plans, gifts, or even something so simple as what to have for dinner.<br /><br />She: "What should we have for dinner?"<br /><br />Me: "I'm partial to steak, that sounds good"<br /><br />She: "No, I don't feel like steak"<br /><br />Me: "how about spaghetti?"<br /><br />She: "no, too heavy and spicy"<br /><br />Salad?<br /><br />Clam Chowder?<br /><br />Pizza?<br /><br />BBQ Chicken?<br /><br />Tacos?<br /><br />No, no, no, no, no. Terrible ideas, all of them.<br /><br />She: "C'mon, think of something, I'm hungry and I don't want to eat at 10pm!"<br /><br />Me: "Nope. I've had plenty of ideas, and you've shot them all down. You think of something"<br /><br />Now, I'm in the doghouse because all she wanted was a simple idea, and I can't even do that. She ended up having a sandwich about 10pm, and it's all my fault.

Hooty

Rear Admiral

Next time your wife gets her nose all bent, leave an Army or Marine Corp Recruiter's business card laying around. <br /><br />c/6<br />Hooty

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

until I screw up again
Now you're starting to understand the program. Take LF for example. I can be and do everything that she has liked for 28 years. One day out of the clear blue I'm in deep doo doo because she got out of bed and decided today would be different. Just roll with the punches and keep loving her. Sit back, shut up & enjoy the ride! You can't ever figure them out and any man that says he can is a damm liar or never really been into a relationship with a woman.<br />Of course I spend a lot of time in the dog house so I don't know if my theroy works but I keep trying.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Hooty:<br /> Next time your wife gets her nose all bent, leave an Army or Marine Corp Recruiter's business card laying around. <br /><br />c/6<br />Hooty
Tried that Hooty<br />She/ herself joined the Navy and made Chief! (E-7)Arrrg! Then went to LDO and is now a Lieutenant. (Thats captain "03" for us Army/Marine/AirForce guys!) <br />Arrg again.. but there is light at the end on the tunnel!<br /><br />Name your next or presant boat "DOG HOUSE" and instead of a port of Entry just say<br /><br />"DOG HOUSE"<br />"Peace and Quite at Last" <br /><br /> :D :D :D :D

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

My wife doesn't send me to the doghouse. She knows I like my dog and we have to much fun together. Plus I ran the network cables out there, so she knows we are out there playing first person shooters all night with the other dogs in the neighborhood. :D <br /><br />Seriously though, get on your own feet man. After my first marriage I realized that there are plenty of women out there. The woman doesn't make the man. The man and woman compliment each other, but you have to be a whole person yourself first.<br /><br />If the woman doesn't like you, move to the next one and keep the nudy pics. :D