If you found out you had only two weeks to live, what top 2 or 3 things would yo

Laddies

Banned
Re: If you found out you had only two weeks to live, what top 2 or 3 things woul

Re: If you found out you had only two weeks to live, what top 2 or 3 things woul

Hold my family close, wife, kids, grand kids and great granddaughter<br /><br />I might take care of some people that have hurt my family, I had a granddauther molested when she was 11, after prison he moved right back to this town, where we have to look at him and his smug looks, that would certainly do the world a favor.<br /><br />The last thing I would do is tell the kids again what it's like on the other side, a year ago while in a coma I was there, it was wonderfull I don't know why I came back! There must be some reason---Bob<br /><br />Hows that for heavy stuff, God Bless

SoulWinner

Commander

I guess I would spend the days talking to my son, and the nights holding Mrs SW close.<br /><br />Although I am ashamed to say it, there is one person that I would really love to exterminate, and if given 2 weeks to live, I just might.

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I would spend one day each with my brothers and sisters, just so i could wrap them up in cotton wool and treat them to as much of my love as is humanly possible.<br />I would spend a couple of days by myself, just to get some bugs out of the system so I could be productive for the family.<br />I would spend the rest of my time with my wife and children and grandchild. just because they give me the greatest joy in this earth.<br />Lastly I would take my boat out fishing so I could just share a smile with my gardian angel just before I popped off.<br />Ross

mattttt25

Commander

spend a few days in vegas with my wife.<br /><br />spend a few days visiting friends.<br /><br />spend the rest of the time with my wife and daughter.<br /><br />throw one heck of a party for all.