If you found out you had only two weeks to live, what top 2 or 3 things would yo

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer
1. Call all my family to make sure that they know that I love them.<br />2. Reassure them that my faith in God is strong and that I am depending on my faith in Christ to carry me to heaven.<br />3. Quit my job. :D <br /><br />It's a tough topic to consider, but thousands of people hear that news daily and have to answer it.

brother chris

Commander
Re: If you found out you had only two weeks to live, what top 2 or 3 things woul

Re: If you found out you had only two weeks to live, what top 2 or 3 things woul

Top 3 things eh. <br /> 1. Spend all my money I have on a great big BBQ and have a feast.<br />2. At some point during the week...hop into my boat and set sail for the remaining time I have left.<br />3. Pray to God while on my boat.<br />4. Die peacefully!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well, my life insurance is all paid up so the wife don't have to worry.<br />Spend as much time with family as possible.<br />Assure them I have had a full and happy life.<br />Be glad in knowing I will be seeing my brother shortly.<br />Like brother chris, hope to go in peace.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Say lots of bad words.<br />Say lots of good words.<br />Call someone to take care of my animals.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Draw my kin folks a map, so they can find all my burried treasures...<br />Take out the trash...<br />Head on down the road to see what there is to see...

JB

Get out a cold Heinie and a good cigar, <br />Eat a rare charbroiled porterhouse steak, <br />Drive my beloved ML 120mph down the interstate, Eat a quart of Godiva's Belgian Dark Chocolate ice cream, <br />Marry my former wife again,<br />Tell my older brother how much I admire him,<br />Tell my children how proud I am to be their Dad,<br />Tell all my friends at iboats how much I have enjoyed the last four years here.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Ain't much I could change. I try to live with no regrets. Ain't perfect by any maeans but ain't a bad guy either. Let my babies know I love them and all is well I guess. My grandfather was 34 when he died, I'm 30 so this isn't a funny thing to me, too much time to think ain't good at all.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

ONE MORE THING: Do all of the things that you would say you would do NOW. Theres never been a better time. Tommorow may not come for some of us. Cheerful fella ain't I? :)

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

GET A SECOND OPINION.<br /><br />Hug my kids <br /><br />hug my wife.<br /><br />Write a letter or make a video for my kids when they grow up.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Hard question. <br /><br />Tell people I guess, <br />Go out fishing on my boat<br />Go out on my bike and not come back.

Link

Rear Admiral

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I'd spend every last minute with my Boys.

FSHKPR

Ensign

smoke a cigarette :D

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

Yeah, that's a tough one...Iam with Kenneth and Deputy! <br /><br />Wouldn't re-marry my former wife though. <br /><br />Link, Sorry to hear of the child molestation....A thought that goes through my head daily. The prison thought goes through it too. <br /><br />J.B. What is yout 'ML' ?

dolluper

Captain

Make a will and buy a plot<br />Then the party begins

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

What is an ML ?

JB

Mercedes Benz ML430.

rudeafrican

Petty Officer 1st Class

ML = Mercedes Benz ML 320

rudeafrican

Petty Officer 1st Class

lol! close

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

oh, ok