FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
wait a min gang<br /><br />yer missin the boat here<br /><br />wimmen will circle a parkin lot for HOURS to get a closer spot, and cut in on a dime, only takin two cars out<br /><br />if those two cars are in first and second place. the little lady gets the checkered flag!!!!!<br /><br /> <br /><br />
Some people have way too much time on their hands. <br /><br />I just find it hard to understand why sexual stimulants can be fluanted at us in advertisements. How do you explain to a very young child what this stuff is a does? No wonder the teenagers thinks sex is a must do thing.<br /><br />Just shaking my head wondering who in their right mind would promote this stuff. I thought the Viagra car was over the line also. <br /><br />SS
I have no Illusions, Why do you think I call her the Admiral. Although, the way the Commodore has been lately I may have to promote the Commodore to Fleet Admiral, Comander in Chief, or Emperor.