Identify replacement part number

bucknutjoe

Seaman
Can someone help me identify this part? More specifically, the part number to replace it? It's the water tube pipe and bushing that goes through the transom for a 3.0 mercruiser and alpha 1 drive. I have one for the 5/8 opening, but it appears I need the newer 3/4" pipe and bushing. I spent 30 minutes with a rep from iboats and they couldn't find it. For some reason I'm unable to post te picture of it. I'm going to start the thread and see if I can add it as a comment.

Thanks!

Fun Times

Staff member
Re: Identify replacement part number

Hi there, Let's start with an engine and drive serial number so maybe we can help you out a little better.:) If you don't have the serial number handy then a year might help get things started as well.

We need to now what stern drive model (AKA What Generation) we are working with?

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: Identify replacement part number

... for a 3.0 mercruiser and alpha 1 drive. ...

It's not an Alpha One, it's an 'R' drive... I just did something I've been told off for in the past, and I won't be doing it again. I trolled through your previous posts looking for information.... Not only did I find what I was looking for, but I also found that you've been asked before to supply serial numbers when asking for specific help, and this is why. If we fired off with the (incorrect) information you provided here you'd be giving you the wrong information... Now please, engine and drive serial numbers.....

Chris.....

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Last edited: