Idaho killer of F&G - why in hell he out???

Heinz CA.

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I just read killer of 2 F&G out now after 22 yrs in prison for EXECUTION style murders of 2 F&G wardens in 80's? WTF?????????? I'm sorry, did I miss something??? So he's a "local" hero for bein a "mountain man" someone please slap me????

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Idaho killer of F&G - why in hell he out???

It's a long story Heinz, but Claude Dallas was convicted of manslaughter, and his sentence was served, well except for getting out early for good behaviour. No, he's not a local hero, they didn't announce where he was to be loosed for fear he would get hisself shot. It's very "western" here, and civilized folk prolly think we are 50 years behind the rest of the country. I don't think Claude Dallas will be staying here, maybe he's headed for the "bay area"...that's what I think anyhows...Chief :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Simply put-- Location; California (Home of the "ninth circus court").

NYMINUTE

Captain

Thought this was in Idaho? If so...No answer. Well Michael Jackson will get a ticker tape parade if he is found guilty eeeeeheeee.

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by Heinz CA.:<br /> I just read killer of 2 F&G out now after 22 yrs in prison for EXECUTION style murders of 2 F&G wardens in 80's? WTF?????????? I'm sorry, did I miss something??? So he's a "local" hero for bein a "mountain man" someone please slap me????
Ok. I read that like 5 times but I can't figure out what it says. Am I an idiot?!<br /><br />Sean

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Claude Dallas was convicted of killing two Fish and Game officers execution style back in the 80's. He is evidently being paroled. I for one, do not have any compassion for him.<br /><br />AK Chappy

eeboater

Commander

Got it. Thx AK. I didn't know what F&G was.

Elk Chaser

Petty Officer 2nd Class

He is not being PAROLLED; he actually refused to be parolled and wanted to serve his sentence fully.<br /><br />He is not being let go early on good behavior either. <br /><br />Get the story straight please..........<br /><br /><br />That's the justice system, do the crime serve your time. HE DID and now he is as free as any one of us. <br /><br /><br />Having lived over half my life in California I am much more willing to accept some lunatic killing F&G agents in the forest rather than some lunatic killing his estranged wife and getting off because he has money (OJ) or the Super Pop Star who built Disney Land as a front yard so he could more easily molest little kids, which again since he has lots of money he will more than likely get away with it.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

well the man did his time. he is free. I hope he stays straight but I bet we hear the name again. maybe next time :)

Elk Chaser

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Have not read the papers on it or anything else but the news reports in Boise were consistent.<br /><br />Nope, got skunked this past season.......<br /><br />Chased a big one ;)