iboats loading sloooowwww...

seabob4

Lieutenant Commander
Is it just me? Tried it on Google Chrome, Firefox, IE8, all the other forums I visit seem to be doing fine. Anybody else?
Tearinghairoutfrustrated.gif

83Evinrude

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: iboats loading sloooowwww...

Working fine for me at the moment but occasionally I do have problems with iboats.

RWilson2526

Master Chief Petty Officer

haven't noticed it today either but it does happen often....but now that I think about not nearly as much as it used to a year or 2 ago....

nlain

Commander

been in and out alll day, no problems, I loaded it in FF this AM and have not closed it all day, there are occasions that it seems slow, probably has to do with internet traffic at the time or server traffic at that particular moment.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Had one sloooow session recently but I rebooted the laptop and all was well again.

seabob4

Lieutenant Commander

Thanks, gents. Don't know what it is as all the other sites work just fine. I'm on Roadrunner, so it's not a matter of the server...I don't think!

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

I use Chrome and it has been fine however, I did encounter a glitch at 4:30 AM and it would not load at all for any of the pages....... then it was fine again.

5150abf

Vice Admiral

I was wondering the same thing, I will be on for 15-20 minutes and everything is fine then the post won't load or you go to post an answer and it says data base error or something.

cedarjunki

Chief Petty Officer

I was wondering the same thing, I will be on for 15-20 minutes and everything is fine then the post won't load or you go to post an answer and it says data base error or something.

same.....very frustrating when you have a reply all typed out! then the back or reload doesnt work either :(

crazyeyebrad

Recruit

Can someone help me out with a question i have about a boat? i really need help and have looked for a few days online but no luck

Blk-n-Blu

Master Chief Petty Officer

Hit your back button, at the top of the page choose the forums tab and find the forum for your problem.good luck

fire831

Petty Officer 1st Class

First time I have been on here in months and it is loading great for me compared to what it used to. Just after the new forum or switch they made a good while back it would take at least a Min for a page of text to load for me. Hope I didn't just jinx myself for saying it was all well now.lol