iboatin Cartoon

Ben_Byrd

Cadet
Hi everyone, I'm Ben, the one responsible for the pretty graphics at iboats. I visit the boards all the time and read your funny stories and messages. I'm going to start a little cartoon series here on the boards to increase the fun! Hope you like it.<br />
cartoon_07041.gif

knobby

Chief Petty Officer
Re: iboatin Cartoon

Is that JB with the fishing hat? Great cartoon.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Great stuff, Ben! :D <br /><br />Looking forward to more.

Ben_Byrd

Cadet

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like it- I'll be posting new cartoons as often as I come up with them. Thanks again.

LadyFish

Admiral

7.gif
I don't get it.<br /><br /><br />Just kidding, I love the idea. And, you should never run out of new material from the tech forums. :p

ndemge

Commander

...pick a few stupid human tricks... would love to see some of those :)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

This is a great idea. I'm a big fan of cartoons. Looking forward to seeing many more. Thank you.<br />Bassy

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Excellent Ben!!!!!!!......huge mega Thank You!!!!!<br /><br />When are you going syndicated in newspaper "intellectual" page????????(I read the intellectual page first every day)<br /><br />Bravo......SBN has a graphic partner in such that he posts text funnies and you Ben the cartoons.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Like the idea Ben. Are you going to put the characters on the new stickers/shirts? Huh? are you? Huh? :D